User Tag List

Page 453 of 746 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 7458

Thread: So...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%

Re: So...

My lucid dreams only let me do stuff that makes sense for the setting. For example, if I'm on a spaceship I can cause aliens to attack, but I cant make a giant stuffed giraffe pop through the wall, say.

Karate guys for cash. Aegix Drakan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.18%

DAMMIT!

:mad: A week ago, I sent my CV to a graphic design company, and they only replied last night. ...I wasn't able to check my email last night. ...Oh, and they said they wanted an interview...TODAY AT 10 AM. ...I found out at 6PM.

... Jeez, a little warning? OY...
    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez
    AGN is not meant for people who have lives. Come back home, turn the lights off and stare in awe at the glow that comes from the monitor.
    Do you enjoy challenging RPGs? Do you enjoy dark storylines? You'll like my game. Go on, it's not very long.
    You can download my game for free right here!
    Feedback on it would be nice. It'll help with future projects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%

Dude! That sucks. Are you going to call them up and explain, see if you can reschedle?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSwordUltima View Post
    How come it seems that I'm the only one that doesn't seem to remember his dreams?

I usually just wake up feeling "meh".
    This describes me for at least 20 years of my life. I can remember like one or two dreams I had when I was little, and then I never remembered any of my dreams until very recently. And then in the past week I've remembered some weird dream I've had every night. The dreams are kinda borderline freaky, but since I never remember dreams, I am actually intrigued/excited that I can remember them rather than worried or freaked out.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.21%

The more I try to think about my dreams, the more I tend to forget them. ...Which is why I never post them. I do dream... I think.

The most vivid dream I remember is from when I was 4-years-old or so. The evil guy from the Inspector Gadget cartoon asked if he could borrow a pen.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%

My dreams tend to fade as well, and my most vivid is from early childhood also. The kids from Magic Schoolbus and I found a cabin in the woods, and when we entered it was like some fortune tellers hut. I was talking to a perfume bottle on a shelf that thought it was a pschycologist, when a witch came down the stairs, jumped over my living room couch, and began hurling green goop at us. We fled into the next room, which was made entirely of teal honeycomb. Then Mrs. Frizzle armed us with butterfly nets before revealing herself as the witch and chasing us down. And...I woke up.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Talk about a high to a low. Was that your first time getting sleep paralysis? I used to get it all the time but it's gotten a lot better recently. Basically if I just stick to a normal sleeping schedule and don't wake up too late then I have no problem. If I do get it, though, the best thing to do is just wait it out especially if it is a bad one. Sometimes it's pretty light so I can just "roll" out of it.
    Ya, it was the first time. I actually found out the noises I heard were real. Appearently the little girl next door and her mom were crying. Very mysterious people. They never come out, the blinds are always shut, and now this crying.

Well, I just got me wisdom teeth pulled today. They also dug out my twelve year molars, which were stuck under the gum. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%

Quote Originally Posted by russadwan View Post
    Well, I just got me wisdom teeth pulled today. They also dug out my twelve year molars, which were stuck under the gum. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
    You're kinda young to get wisdom teeth. D:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.78%

I just got it today, and it was strange because I had woken up and thought about being paralyzed and then it happens. Hopefully you don't get attacks like I do where you get the paralysis, then wake up, then fall back asleep because you're so exhausted and then the whole process repeats over and over until you can finally break out of it. No way that a lucid dream ever makes up for that.

I've never had my teeth pulled (thanks to my orthodontists who may have made space in the gum line for my wisdom teeth), but I've heard terrible stories. How does it feel Russ?
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%

I had to get two teeth pulled once when I was younger. When I was five I hit my upper lip on a plank of wood on our boat while we were over a huge wave, and although there was no immediete damage, a couple years later the two front teeth began to ache and it turns out hey had been subtley dislodged from the gums or something.

Yeah, getting them pulled was not fun for a seven-year old.

Okay, I'm currently torn. GLaDOS and HAL 9000 are two of my favorite fictional characters of all time. However, I can't decide which is my favorite, and if possible I'd like to add a third to the list because I could treat all three equally, because I'm OCD like that. I'm considering SHODAN, but I'd much prefer an actual physical computer with AI then simply a program. Any ideas?
    Maybe Multivac, or Holly *shrugs*

Thread Information