User Tag List

Page 452 of 746 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 7458

Thread: So...

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

Re: So...

Quote Originally Posted by Aegix Drakan View Post
    ...but if you're like me, and your first good LD involves firing off kamehamehas everywhere...It's a bit hard not to get excited... XD
    Sute tells me that she has dreams where she does that to tornadoes all the time. She apparently has really good control over her dreams. I've only once done that, and it was more of I have psychic powers I can move stuff, kinda deal. But I did make an energy ball thing and I moved it with my mind. Cool stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.62%
    I see that I haven't been around for about two weeks :o

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.28%

I wish I could do that to tornadoes. I used to have nightmares about tornadoes. Heck, I remember this one dream from when I was a kid where our whole family was in the car, going down the highway, and suddenly a tornado came out of nowhere. It hit the car and sent it sailing through the air - god, I can still remember the sickening feeling in my stomach as the car tumbled around. I also remember hitting my head on the ceiling, which hurt (I mean, whatever happened to you can't get hurt in dreams?). The worst part though was, I woke up, and I still felt like I was tumbling through the air, and I could still see the inside of the car with my eyes closed - I had to leap out of bed just to get my bearings.
    The artist formally known as macweirdo42, formally known as weirdguy (it's a long, uninteresting story).

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43%

YAY! I had a lucid dream! So I was in the back of my car, with a friend, and my mom was driving. She was also talking on the phone. I happened to glance at the clock, which said it was 9:28 PM. But it was daylight outside. I pointed it out to my friend. My mom whispered into her phone, "They know, head to the lake now!" So I started panicking. Then I though, "Hey, if it's just a dream, I can control it." So I made the car do all sorts of stuff, go around in circles, go down hills at extreme speeds, everything. When I though it was time for me to wake up, I simply drove down a steep hill at high speed and into a busy intersection. When I woke up, I felt like I had just gotten off a roller coaster.

Then, sleep paralysis. When I tried to go back to bed, I couldn't move. Couldn't talk. Couldn't scream. I heard noises. And the only feeling I had left was pure terror. It lasted for about five minutes. It was horrible. :shakeno:

But the lucid dream definitely made up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.56%

Talk about a high to a low. Was that your first time getting sleep paralysis? I used to get it all the time but it's gotten a lot better recently. Basically if I just stick to a normal sleeping schedule and don't wake up too late then I have no problem. If I do get it, though, the best thing to do is just wait it out especially if it is a bad one. Sometimes it's pretty light so I can just "roll" out of it.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.1%

so, I've been in Arizona for a week, got back today (about 11:30am). it was pretty fun, lots to do, and things to see. we went to the top of one of the mountains, I think it was like 2500 feet above ground level or somthing like that. also went to a water park, it was fun but seemed kinda dinky for AZ. when we got back today it was raining cats and dogs, and so dad says "welcome home!" lol so yeah I cant wait till we go back next year. (we went to Phoenix btw)

and on a side note for today - Phoenix has a high of 102, and Waterloo has a high of 61
    Winner of the WTF, man? award in the second Annual Writing Contest

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%

Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    I wish I could do that to tornadoes. I used to have nightmares about tornadoes. Heck, I remember this one dream from when I was a kid where our whole family was in the car, going down the highway, and suddenly a tornado came out of nowhere. It hit the car and sent it sailing through the air - god, I can still remember the sickening feeling in my stomach as the car tumbled around. I also remember hitting my head on the ceiling, which hurt (I mean, whatever happened to you can't get hurt in dreams?). The worst part though was, I woke up, and I still felt like I was tumbling through the air, and I could still see the inside of the car with my eyes closed - I had to leap out of bed just to get my bearings.
    Tornadoes are a recurring theme in my nightmares. Its really weird. Always when my dreams turn sour, tornadoes show up.

I had a dream during my last deployment that we were receiving mortar fire on the FOB, so I went with a bunch of other guys to lay low in a bunker. It was so intensely real that I thought it was all really happening. All the sudden, a mortar landed right next to the bunker and exploded. I could even feel the heat of it. I was so sure that I had really died that when I woke up, I thought I was waking up in the afterlife. I slowly opened my eyes to see it was just my room and I had fallen asleep in the middle of the day while I was waiting to get the word to start gearing up to head home.

I still have dreams like that, but tornadoes usually show up, and then I know its just a dream.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

--------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.86%

How come it seems that I'm the only one that doesn't seem to remember his dreams?

I usually just wake up feeling "meh".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.1%

Most of the time, I can only remember fragments of my dreams. Like, I'll remember doing something in my dream, but I don't remember why I was doing it. :S
    Current status: Former College student / Former Intern for Hardcore Gamer Magazine
    ----------------------------
    Teh Winnar of the second Annual Writing Contest!

Karate guys for cash. Aegix Drakan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.88%

@ Anthony: Oh gosh... >_< That must have really really freaked you out. I feel for you, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez
    AGN is not meant for people who have lives. Come back home, turn the lights off and stare in awe at the glow that comes from the monitor.
    Do you enjoy challenging RPGs? Do you enjoy dark storylines? You'll like my game. Go on, it's not very long.
    You can download my game for free right here!
    Feedback on it would be nice. It'll help with future projects.

Thread Information