User Tag List

Page 248 of 746 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 7458

Thread: So...

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.7%

Re: So...

Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Yeah, it wasn't really off at all.

Anyone know Japanese?
    Watashi-wa L desu. (God I love Death Note) My best friend is studying Japanese, I just watch lots of anime.
    Or, for a random Latin phrase, "Omnia Galia in tres partes divisa est. Quid quid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis."
    Baruch attah Adonai, eloheinu melech ha-olam.
    My mother's from Russia, I really should know how to speak it, but I don't. I'm a terrible son.

And pocky's awesome. It's like tiny pretzel sticks covered in sweet toppings.
    In fact, that's exactly what it's like.
    There are some things rupees can't buy...
    For everything else there's Master Sword Card.

I'm in your darkest nightmares and your wildest dreams, where nothing is ever as it seems.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Feasul View Post
    Watashi-wa L desu. (God I love Death Note) My best friend is studying Japanese, I just watch lots of anime.
    Or, for a random Latin phrase, "Omnia Galia in tres partes divisa est. Quid quid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis."
    My mother's from Russia, I really should know how to speak it, but I don't. I'm a terrible son.

sans salt crystals
    converted lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

That is, indeed, an important qualifier.

O_o?
    ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

Ok so my mom's surgery went well. She was released from the hospital Friday. Before she went into surgery Monday my g/f (now ex at the moment) Had a nasty fight and I ended up breaking the relationship the next day. Well now she all wants me back. She was boo hooing to my aunt and I realized I fucked up cause the proof that I had she was up to no good was false. So her and I talked about it. I asked her back out now she says I want to think about it first. Meh Woman... You woman confuse the living shit out of us guys sometimes.
    Discord: Deviance#9729

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Feasul View Post

Wow, you're the first russian here besides me that I remember. :O

Also, pocky is so lame. I'm sick of the whole anime-otaku thing. Otaku means a seriously filthy obsessed shut-in. It also means house. Why are people praising it so much?

As for if anyone speaks japanese, Sute can. She stopped about a year or two ago, because of all the fucking kawaii bullshit. Honestly, do you otaku kids really think that japanese people just watch and draw anime all day while eating their ramen and pocky? Just like how americans have nice luscious green lawns in the suburbs, with their 2.5 kids and their dog, eating hotdogs and drinking coca-cola? Yeah okay.

---

In other news, I got a new zippo two days ago, and haven't put it down since. Its utterly amazing some of the tricks people can do with them. I myself have been practicing rolling it between my fingers, and have pretty much mastered the Twilight Zone trick [where you give off the mirage that you seal the flame in your hand with the flame vanishing from the lighter, and then however you wish to do so, make the flame reappear.]

Its a ton of fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

I was gonna say, what's the trick? But then I saw the part about coming back on.

Anybody know anything about Kant? I have to write a paper about him and I have no idea what his justification is for his ideas on ethics. Seriously, why does language have to be so complex?
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

So I just took the practice ACT and got an average of a 32. I'm somewhat excited, needless to say. Highest was Science with a 34, at only one question wrong due to misreading a chart.
    Lowest was Math at 30, where one question I misunderstood (It was asking for perimeter, I put area), and four at the end that were on stuff I hadn't even heard of before.

Yay me.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

Wow, those are pretty good scores.
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Master Sword Ultima
    Also, pocky is so lame. I'm sick of the whole anime-otaku thing. Otaku means a seriously filthy obsessed shut-in. It also means house. Why are people praising it so much?

As for if anyone speaks japanese, Sute can. She stopped about a year or two ago, because of all the fucking kawaii bullshit. Honestly, do you otaku kids really think that japanese people just watch and draw anime all day while eating their ramen and pocky? Just like how americans have nice luscious green lawns in the suburbs, with their 2.5 kids and their dog, eating hotdogs and drinking coca-cola? Yeah okay.
    Oh, my God, yes! It scares me now, it really does. Last year my schools Japan club actually had people interested in Japanse culture. This year...I almost want to kill myself. If I wasn't a board member, I'd leave. The guys are all mecha and game otakus, and the girls are all raving fangirls.
    "OMG, like, did you see Naruto last night?" "Oh, I know, Gaara is soooo hot."

*Gets depressed*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

No, I never read Kant. I've read Mill, Marx, Rousseau, Hobbes, Plato, Hegel, and Locke. Although I never read Mill's stuff on ethics (except the harm principle) so I probably can't help you there either.

Uh, good luck? Ethics philosophy sucks.

Thread Information