User Tag List

Page 237 of 746 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 737 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 7458

Thread: So...

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.84%

Re: So...

I had a high school class that involved writing fiction (as well as boring stuff like grammar exercises). I would often write science fiction or post-apocalyptic fiction, or something with a fantasy element (I never got to write a full fantasy story in that class), and most people just wrote boring stories like "Me and my friends went to a basketball game. One side or the other won. The crowd went nuts. We went home." that were chock full of spelling and grammatical errors.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCheese View Post
    I had a high school class that involved writing fiction (as well as boring stuff like grammar exercises). I would often write science fiction or post-apocalyptic fiction, or something with a fantasy element (I never got to write a full fantasy story in that class), and most people just wrote boring stories like "Me and my friends went to a basketball game. One side or the other won. The crowd went nuts. We went home." that were chock full of spelling and grammatical errors.
    Your stories seem like they would be interesting. It was sort of like that in my class, but most of the other kids had more creativity than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.47%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

I love that sort of fiction. Fiction resembling the Fallout series, or the Vorkosigan Saga. It's all I've been reading as of late. What's your setting, MoonCheese?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.76%

Have you ever had a day where you just weren't hungry and you don't eat anything? I'm usually up for 3 big meals a day, but today I just don't seem to care.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Have you ever had a day where you just weren't hungry and you don't eat anything? I'm usually up for 3 big meals a day, but today I just don't seem to care.
    Ya, I've had days like that before. It normally means I'm about to get sick though.
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.76%

I'm not feeling sick though, I'm just generally pissed about stuff right now.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.34%

Woah, ST, intense avatar. Now, don't turn all evil on us and go join some megalomaniacal madman in a mask, or anything.

You know what, on second thought, turn evil and join me. Together we can rule the world! Muahahahahahahah!a

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.19%

Doubly as creepy!
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Amaster42 View Post
    You know what, on second thought, turn evil and join me. Together we can rule the world! Muahahahahahahah!a
    And then everyone else at AGN can laugh at how mierably you two fail.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.84%

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTiger View Post
    I love that sort of fiction. Fiction resembling the Fallout series, or the Vorkosigan Saga. It's all I've been reading as of late. What's your setting, MoonCheese?
    Right now, I'm working on a heroic-fantasy type world...I haven't done post-apocalyptic stuff in a while. I had one planned out where most of humanity was on other planets, but the protagonist was one of only about 1000 still on Earth, underground because the surface is contaminated with fallout and such, but schoolwork got in the way and I eventually forgot about it. This was my first semester of university, which involved a lot of writing-intensive classes even after I dropped two of them due to some incredibly tough teachers.

Thread Information