Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

Re: So...

What smiley to use, what to use... Hmm. Perhaps this will do.

Yeah, that was weird, but ironically it was Jennifer's shortest post ever.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    YUO MSTU FAEK TEH DURKNENSES!!1!!!!!1!!1!11111 ESE TAHT YUO CNA OD TI YB DONGI TIHS, FRO YUO ESE, I PONDSU TEH KYEBAORD!!!1111!1!11 TEH OTHRE DYA I BOERK TEH KYEBAORD YB HTNINGI TI RLAELY HRDA OS TAHT I WSA SNET OT TEH DCOTRE!!11!!1!1111 BTU EH TLDO EM I WSA A BSIXEULA POLRA BAER!!1!1!!!1 TAHT FGATGO I MA NTO A BSIXEULA POLRA BAER NDA TO TAEK TEH MDTOEDTICATN PLILS!1!!1!1!111 I WLIL RAEP HSI DGO THNE ETA TI!!!!1!!!1!!1111
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

You rock!

How many people get the joke? Eh, eh? Anyone?
    Things to do today:
    1. Get up.
    2. Survive.
    3. Go back to bed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Aegix Drakan View Post
    ...wow...never thought I'd see that...

A non-meaningful post by Jennifer...The world HAS to be ending.
    Oh, it was meaningful.

It was a homage.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

You rock!

...Not me, hence the thing.

EDIT: So Darth, not in a very author-like mood lately? (Like, Between Angels and Devils/South Park ripoffs.) Just curious.
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

I've kinda hit writer's block. I'll get through it, just give me a little more time.

I never finished my diary of my trip to America, either. Bah. I am the master of leaving things unfinished.
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Karate guys for cash. Aegix Drakan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.13%

...Majora's wrath? I have to thank you for teaching my the word Dipshit. I had the perfect opportunity to use it today.

Why? Cause some dipshit called in a fake bimb scare / threat to my college today. I'm in the middl eof my summer school Gym class, in the middle of a workout, and the teacher tell us all to leave. When we get out, there are choppers, cops with machine guns and sops on bike all over the place.

After two hours of waiting in the heat outside, the Dean comes up and tell us it was most likely a prank call, but the cops want ot make sure. All classes were cancelled.

I can't belive that some asshole would make a threat like this after all that happenned recently (VT, Dawson, etc.). I hope that dipshit gets busted by either the cops or Karma, whichever hurts him more.

*sigh* -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez
    AGN is not meant for people who have lives. Come back home, turn the lights off and stare in awe at the glow that comes from the monitor.
    Do you enjoy challenging RPGs? Do you enjoy dark storylines? You'll like my game. Go on, it's not very long.
    You can download my game for free right here!
    Feedback on it would be nice. It'll help with future projects.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

On the down side, the kid who made the call has condemned themselves to hell. On the plus side, no classes for the day!

...wait. Did I get those mixed up?
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Glenn the Great

Quote Originally Posted by Aegix Drakan View Post
    .I hope that dipshit gets busted by either the cops or Karma, whichever hurts him more.
    Cops would hurt more. The concept of Karma involves getting back exactly what you give. Human law almost always involves the punishment being worse than the offense.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

Which reminds me of something. I probably don't even need to specify the person I'm talking about when I say that she really needs to go back to jail.
    My quests:

Glenn the Great

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

You rock!

I definitely get the joke. I remember Zelda64Gld well. I should, as I was the one who personally pressed the DELETE button on his account's ass.

History lesson.

Back during my term as an Admin (circa late 2001 to late 2002), AGN was in it's heydey. Zelda64Gld was a member who was around since the beginning. What was notable about him was that he always typed in the manner of Jennifer's post. He also had many catchphrases which are repeated in Jen's post. Most irritatingly of all, however, was that he would violate the rules more than any other member, and never get disciplined for it. The joke at the time was that he had "Diplomatic Immunity", or rather D1pomaltic 1mmutiny or some such.

Well, I was getting irritated with that, and decided one day that I was going to step up where the other Admins weren't. I laid a complete account+IP ban on his ass, right when he was in the middle of getting away with some more antics.

I was feeling good about myself, until only 2 minutes later he started up again. I looked in the control panel, and he was completely unbanned. I banned him again, and the same thing happened just like before. Mysteriously unbanned.

I then decided to have a word with Dark Nation. I was closer to him than any other Admin at the time, and his advice to me was to just go ahead and delete Zelda64Gld's account, and he agreed to take responsibilty for it, as it was against standard operating procedure to delete accounts.

I did so.

Keep in mind that during this whole period leading up to the deletion, Shadowblazer was the only other Admin online besides myself and Dark Nation.

Well, within the hour I get an angry message from War Lord. Apparantly Shadowblazer had called him up on the telephone to report an emergency. Zelda64Gld's account had been deleted.

War Lord demanded an explanation from me, and I told him to take it up with Dark Nation, as he agreed to take the fall. Dark Nation then had to apologize to War Lord, which he did.

War Lord then held a little mock funeral for Zelda64Gld, speaking about how someone we dearly beloved had been murdered.

Zelda64Gld never appeared again.

It appears that Zelda64Gld was just a joke character being controlled by Shadowblazer and/or War Lord.

Thread Information