Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%

Re: So...

If I'm not mistaken, that is much more wangsta' than gansta.

Quote Originally Posted by majoras_wrath View Post
    EDIT: Question! Does your high School have a Track with a Baseball field right next to it?
    Lucky guess?
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Pineconn View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, that is much more wangsta' than gansta.

Lucky guess?
    Nope. The Magic of Google Earth.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%

Oh, that makes sense now.

Wow, what a l053r. Pineconn_lolz got banned (), then re-registered as "George Lucas" and got... banned again. Speaking of which, I'm gonna miss Star Wars movies. I'm sure Darth Marsden will/does too. *points at his sig*
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

Wait, what happened? I spend a day offline to convert downloaded Smallville episodes to DVD (they don't start showing it on UK TV until July - what's up with that?) and a whole bunch o' stuff happens. What... who... huh? Someone please explain what I missed.

I don't miss Star Wars movies. I've never even seen Episode III*. Besides, there are always the numerous fan edits, not to mention the forthcoming TV series. Both of them. There's life in the old girl yet. Make no mistake, George L will continue to pump it until he dies, and even then there'll be others who'll take his place. Oh yes, the pumping shall continue for a good many a millennium to come.

*Yeah, I know. Resident Star Wars fan hasn't even seen all the movies. Well once I've got re-edits of all the films, I'll grab me a 2-liter bottle o' Coke and watch the whole damn series.
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Marsden View Post
    Wait, what happened? I spend a day offline to convert downloaded Smallville episodes to DVD (they don't start showing it on UK TV until July - what's up with that?) and a whole bunch o' stuff happens. What... who... huh? Someone please explain what I missed.

I don't miss Star Wars movies. I've never even seen Episode III*. Besides, there are always the numerous fan edits, not to mention the forthcoming TV series. Both of them. There's life in the old girl yet. Make no mistake, George L will continue to pump it until he dies, and even then there'll be others who'll take his place. Oh yes, the pumping shall continue for a good many a millennium to come.

*Yeah, I know. Resident Star Wars fan hasn't even seen all the movies. Well once I've got re-edits of all the films, I'll grab me a 2-liter bottle o' Coke and watch the whole damn series.
    I can see it now on his deathbed GL will say:"There is another..."
    [random family member]Another what?
    [GL]There is another...Star...Wars...Film...*dies*
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%

Pineconn_lolz was banned, he re-registered under the name of George Lucas, then he was banned again. Oh, and I reached 132n posts.
    My quests:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.55%

Darth's long quote of junk

Lolz made a new account and called him self George Lucas but didn't think about it very hard because he used the same ip address.

That was the excitement.

I loved Star Wars when I was younger and used to watch them all the time. I've seen 1, 2 and 3 and they weren't bad but I think the classics were better.As for Smallville it starts here in June sometime. Never watched it but thought about downloading the first season.

Today I bought a new chair....it turned into an adventure. First Chase turned my credit card off because they thought it was stolen since I put gas in my car then put gas in the Envoy and tried to buy my chair an hour later. Come home and start putting it together and it's almost done when I realize I put the wrong bolts in on one side. SON OF A BITCH! Take half of it apart then put it back together.

Now that I have my chair I don't wanna move. It's so comfortable!
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    It means taking the fart pipe off of your stupid ricemobile and gently accelerating after stopping.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.25%

Quote Originally Posted by biggiy05 View Post

Lolz made a new account and called him self George Lucas but didn't think about it very hard because he used the same ip address.

That was the excitement.

I loved Star Wars when I was younger and used to watch them all the time. I've seen 1, 2 and 3 and they weren't bad but I think the classics were better.As for Smallville it starts here in June sometime. Never watched it but thought about downloading the first season.

Today I bought a new chair....it turned into an adventure. First Chase turned my credit card off because they thought it was stolen since I put gas in my car then put gas in the Envoy and tried to buy my chair an hour later. Come home and start putting it together and it's almost done when I realize I put the wrong bolts in on one side. SON OF A BITCH! Take half of it apart then put it back together.

Now that I have my chair I don't wanna move. It's so comfortable!
    That must suck. About Smallville and the chair bolts that it. I got my new glasses today. After not having glasses to wear for two years, I fell disoriented. I almost died on Mario+Luigi :Super Star Saga because my eyes weren't used to the glasses yet.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%

Contacts = 1337

Today, a kid (6th grader) on my bus got his iPod back from a kid that stole it on Friday. The retarded thing is that the kid was suspended for the rest of the school year... a whole 5 days. The the interesting part is that he is apparently going to court for having stolen about 30 iPods.
    My quests:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

Now this is a cool fuckin picture!

Things to do today: