Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.54%

Odd Subscreen Occurence

When I was editing my passive subscreen, I made a Health Meter Piece. I had just ripped a subscreen background, and when I created the piece, ZQuest automatically put in three more pieces, minitiles for bombs, superbombs, arrows, rupees, and keys, and counters for each. The thing is, it put all of those EXACTLY where I wanted them. And I mean exactly. To the pixel

The only thing I can think of is the data from another quest I had opened earlier, which has the subscreen I am basing this current subscreen off of, got carried over by some means into this subscreen

So, either I can manipulate Zelda Classic with my mind, or there's some potential bug here, but I'm not sure if it's an actual 'bug'. Any ideas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.07%

Exclamation Re: Odd Subscreen Occurence

Its probably a bug. Allegro does not currently support brainwave data transfer :p
    Keeping something big a secret, in case it doesn't work out I can understand.
    But he deliberatly drops little hints just to drive us mad.

Thread Information