0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.27%

Re: Pineconn is...

Wow...

Darth Mardsen, seriously? How long did it take you to write that? I'm not even bothering to read that.

I would insert something witty here about Pineconn, but alas, i'm running out of time.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    94.37%

If thats an insult to Darth, you can go just hang yourself from a tree.

If it's not an insult at Darth, I would assume all of about 10-15 minutes. If not less.

For the record, I recommend you read that as A) you could learn something and B) It's funny

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Marsden View Post
    We get 'VEL - Darth's Bitch', 'Lilith - Darth's Driver', 'Yoshiman - Darth's Muscle' and 'Pineconn - n00b'.
    *ignores that*

~

God that's hilarious. At least you made Lolz shut up.

And I still titanically remind that this is fictitious, brah!

Sorry, I just had to say that. Braaaaah.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.33%

So, Darth, what's going to happen when you run out of South Park episodes? In like twenty years. It is a lot funnier if you know people around here, I must admit.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

Yeah, y'know Darth, you kind of just forced yourself to end the story by killing off my pitiful namesake. Badly made pizza, huh?

I've had my 15 minutes in the spotlight, you can pick someone else now if ya want. Of course I don't really care, as long as whatever you copy plagiarize steal write is funny.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

*about dies laughing*... I was wondering how you were gonna end it... I haven't laughed so hard in my life as I have reading that!

I'm at a loss for words Darthy... too freakin funny to be offended.
    If you love... love without reservation. If you fight... fight without fear.
    ST: If you're going to go the way of the ostrich and stick your head into the sand or up your butt and expect everything to go the way you had imagined it, you deserve your fate.

Glenn the Great

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Marsden View Post
    Judging by your avatar Dechipher, you're still under my influence...
    Dechipher actually has a cool avatar now, and I can so see him in your story. My favorite part is near the beginning when you are in the office with him and War Lord, and he's saying he is against it. I could so see him in that scene right there with that avatar. Perfect casting!

Edit: I just wish Chip would thin his avatar so it doesn't stretch the postbit. I wish someone would redo the avatar width limit so that wouldn't happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Edit: I just wish Chip would thin his avatar so it doesn't stretch the postbit. I wish someone would redo the avatar width limit so that wouldn't happen.
    I thought that was a silly thing to complain about, so I couldn't help but poke fun.

<---

Also, congratulations to everyone (read: Darth) for bring a lame thread to life.

Glenn the Great

Quote Originally Posted by gdorf View Post
    I thought that was a silly thing to complain about, so I couldn't help but poke fun.

On my personal Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, Aesthetic Need outranks everything but Physical Needs and Self-Actualization.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Pineconn lolz View Post
    Wow...

Darth Mardsen, seriously? How long did it take you to write that? I'm not even bothering to read that.
    ...but... I wrote the thing for you! Do you know how hurt my feelings are? How could you say something like that? Hours, it took me, hours of my life, toiling away, copying, editing, re-typing, and you just blow it away without a second thought? Have you no feelings at all? You... you monster!

Runs away crying

Slightly more seriously: It takes me about an hour to 90 minutes to write each part, so with three parts, I estimate this took me about 5 hours. As I have said before, way too much free time. Still, if it makes so many people happy, then it's worth every second and I don't regret it for a minute.

I may run out of South Park episodes, but that won't stop me. As threatened before, I do have some original ideas floating around in this big ol' brain of mine, and let's not forget that there are hundreds of other shows out there I can bastardize my way through! For the moment though, I think we're good.

If you've see the episode I've hacked, you'll know the episode ended rather suddenly. Aside from the name changes and switching 'hall monitor' to 'forum moderator', this episode is pretty much intact. I've just tweaked the ending round so that the idiot died instead of the uber-cool person. And speaking of her, glad you enjoyed this so much, PrrKitty. Always nice to make other people smile.

I think I'll reserve future stories to when they're appropriate, like this one. That way when I start one, people are pleasantly surprised and it's a nice break from the norm. Also, being known as 'the story teller' is a title I feel worthy of :) For the moment, I think I'd like to concentrate my efforts on my novel and have these be entertaining distractions.

Finally: Pineconn, I didn't know what else to call you. It wasn't meant as an insult, honest! Juts think of yourself as the newest member of their little gang, which has promptly broken up and will never be heard of again because I didn't have the cash to pay them :p
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Thread Information