Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.11%

Re: Pineconn is...

I'm curious Masamune, what exactly is that supposed to mean?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.55%

I'm over it now, and i'm declaring myself an official, respected member of this community...although i'm still going to have to copy everything about you Pineconn.

Seriously, as Pineconn can atest, i'm a nice guy, and one of the last people you would find to be immature. I was just screwing around with Pineconn and took it a bit too far. Although, of course, I can be a bit opinionated at times, and if I ever sound harsh, its because I am :p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    5.67%

Look, everyone. The retardation stopped because I posted a silly picture. Masa saves the day again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.55%

No, it stopped because I said it did. You guys weren't making this funny anymore. You had to get all serious and stuff...

Oh, and those rules you posted Pineconn? I found them to be a bit immature, ironically. A bit too liberal for my tastes I guess. BUT, thats another argument for another day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.11%

Lolz, I like you. You're better than a lot of the idiots who come around here. But I have to give you two points of advice:
    We do take stuff pretty seriously here. When I mean that, I mean not that we don't have a sense of humor, but that we don't have a sense of humor for someone insulting other people. If you get more well known, the insults can seem playfull, but when no one knows about you, it is very dangerous to go around insulting veteran members, by, oh I don't know, stealing their avatars or signatures. This isn't meant to be preachy, like this is how the world should be, but it's how the forum works, and you have to accept that even if you don't like it.

The rules Pineconn layed down are true, but oft misinterperated. For example
    Rule 3: ALWAYS argue with a low-reputation member.
    does not mean argue with the noobs. It doesn't even mean argue with the guys who have a low rep in the terms of green bars, because a person can be respected and well known, and still have a low "rep". It means argue with those that are either disrespectfull, stupid, mean, or all of the above. If you want to get out of this catagory, participate in discussion. Become known. Above all, show respect for you're fellow posters.

Ok, I lied, I have five pieces of advice. DON'T SINGLE OUT ONE MEMBER FOR YOUR'E JOKE, like you did in this thread at the beginning. If in a course of discussion, the oppertunity arises, maybe you do it(Although at your status, be carefull). But above all, NEVER MAKE A NEW THREAD JUST TO PUT DOWN OR KID AT SOMEONE! Unless they're like that idiot "Remember Me", who you can bet will NEVER be a part of this community.

Just on the internet in general, imitation is frowned upon. I would suggest changing your avatar, and stop pretending to be other members. It pisses them off. And I never swear, as some here can attest, so know the depth of that comment.

Finally, 30 posts isn't a lot. Frankly, re-register with somthing a bit more serious. Chalk this up to a bad day/start, and begin a fresh as someone unknown, but with a bit of work worthy of our respect.

I read your above post. You were just screwing around and it got out of hand. Heck, I've seen it happen before. But please try to recognize the warning signs when a comment could start somthing like this.

EDIT: I just went back and bolded the parts you really should listen to. It will help you a lot.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Quote Originally Posted by Pineconn lolz View Post
    No, it stopped because I said it did.
    i'm declaring myself an official, respected member of this community

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works around here.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

... Eh. Quite frankly, I think your best plan is to dump the username and reregister with something a bit more "serious." It'd be a pleasure posting with you, particularly if you're not mimicking another member.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%

I'm over it now, and i'm declaring myself an official, respected member of this community...although i'm still going to have to copy everything about you Pineconn.

Seriously, as Pineconn can atest, i'm a nice guy, and one of the last people you would find to be immature. I was just screwing around with Pineconn and took it a bit too far. Although, of course, I can be a bit opinionated at times, and if I ever sound harsh, its because I am :p
    No...no you're not a respected member of this community. GTFO please.

No, it stopped because I said it did. You guys weren't making this funny anymore. You had to get all serious and stuff...
    No the retardation keeps going. I just quoted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    It means taking the fart pipe off of your stupid ricemobile and gently accelerating after stopping.

Glenn the Great

Hah! I wish I could just "declare" myself a respected member of the community.

Thread Information