I have created scripts to automatically update a ZC changelog and publish alpha builds, and thanks to War Lord this functionality is now integrated directly into the AGN forums, at the top of the Beta Discussion forum.

Please be aware that these alpha builds are WORK IN PROGRESS, and may be unstable, corrupt your quests, or break your computer. Please do use these alpha builds to check the latest bug fixes and explore the new features, but actively developing quests on an alpha build is NOT recommended.

With this new deployment system in place, I would like to modify somewhat the bug reporting process:
* Before posting a new bug, please check the changelog to verify the issue has not already been addressed in the next build.
* Please include both the build number and operating system in your bug report.
* Feel free to add helpful tags, such as [ZSCRIPT], [SUBSCREEN], etc, to the start of the bug thread title, to better draw the attention of the specific developer in charge of that subcomponent.
* It is the original poster's responsibility to follow up on his bug report: please keep up to date with the alpha builds and let us know if a new build has resolved the bug . Once a bug has been flagged as fixed and moved to the quarantine, PLEASE VERIFY THE BUG.

If the scripts appear to be broken or if there are other problems, please PM me or post in here.

EDIT By ShadowTiger: A helpful thread in case you are told you need a new DLL file: Click.