Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.05%

Exclamation That box at the top of this forum

I have created scripts to automatically update a ZC changelog and publish alpha builds, and thanks to War Lord this functionality is now integrated directly into the AGN forums, at the top of the Beta Discussion forum.

Please be aware that these alpha builds are WORK IN PROGRESS, and may be unstable, corrupt your quests, or break your computer. Please do use these alpha builds to check the latest bug fixes and explore the new features, but actively developing quests on an alpha build is NOT recommended.

With this new deployment system in place, I would like to modify somewhat the bug reporting process:
    * Before posting a new bug, please check the changelog to verify the issue has not already been addressed in the next build.
    * Please include both the build number and operating system in your bug report.
    * Feel free to add helpful tags, such as [ZSCRIPT], [SUBSCREEN], etc, to the start of the bug thread title, to better draw the attention of the specific developer in charge of that subcomponent.
    * It is the original poster's responsibility to follow up on his bug report: please keep up to date with the alpha builds and let us know if a new build has resolved the bug . Once a bug has been flagged as fixed and moved to the quarantine, PLEASE VERIFY THE BUG.

If the scripts appear to be broken or if there are other problems, please PM me or post in here.

EDIT By ShadowTiger: A helpful thread in case you are told you need a new DLL file: Click.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.76%

Re: That box at the top of this forum

Awesome.
    Oh, if you want it to be possesive, it's just "i-t-s"; but if you want it to be a contraction then it's "i-t-apostrophe-s"... scallawag.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

maybe make this a announcement instead of a sticky? so it stays at the top of the forum.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.05%

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that but wanted people to be able to reply if there were any problems. I'll post an announcement on all the ZC Dev forums as well I guess.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

are announcements required to be locked? i thought you didnt have to lock announcements...
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.05%

I think they are; to post a new announcement I had to go fill out a special form in the mod cp, and I saw no options for allowing user replies.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

oh ok then, was just a thought then.
    Computer specifications:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

omg that was weird... recently this forum seems to be under a fair bit more load... just before about a minute ago the new alpha was downloading at 4kb a sec... i canceled it and started again a short while after and now its going at a much better 25kb. (tho 51kb would be great)
    Computer specifications:

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.05%

The betas themselves are actually currently hosted on some of Sean's webspace; he told me he had more than plenty of storage and bandwidth to handle the load

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.62%

yea it varied greatly, sometimes it reached 51kb but most of the time it sat at 25kb.
    Computer specifications:

Thread Information