User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Want to help with the new AG site?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Re: Want to help with the new AG site?

Lol, nice.

I have two suggestions:

1. Our official website doesn't appear in search engines. The forums do, but the main page does not. I think we should get it in there. Which brings me to...

2. I wonder if it would be possible to change the description of the forums (in search engine), because this is it:

This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .
    You see, that's kind of lame. I know that I would pass it up if I ran a search.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    53.99%

Well, it's not the posting itself that's limited, Elise. I know for a fact that there are posts much longer than the spammer's, through quotes alone. Submitting a post for moderation must be different... I don't know. I may have to PM Warlord about this.

Hero For Hire

Quality Heroics At Affordable Prices!
    -Perfect For All Occasions, Including Office Parties
    -Prices Halved For Qualifying Maidens
    -Accepts All Major Credit Cards
    -We Now Handle Giant Bats And Snakes!
    -Zombie Proof Your Home For Free With Purchase Of Any Service Package

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Quote Originally Posted by {DSG}DarkRaven View Post
    Well, it's not the posting itself that's limited, Elise. I know for a fact that there are posts much longer than the spammer's, through quotes alone. Submitting a post for moderation must be different... I don't know. I may have to PM Warlord about this.
    Having my own vb board I know you can have a word limit for each post a Quote is just a few words and the words in the quote are in an image and not seen as words
    So instead of count the lines I better could have said count the words :)
    But yeah pm warlord is the best cause you already asked a few times on the board and still didn't get an answere , maybe you can put the answere on the board when you get his answere

Hacking up an Octorock
    QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.03%

Warlord, just curious. What is the deal with the Quest Database?
    Is it under repair? Are you looking into repairing it? It's been down for way too long now and ZC 2.5 is nearing it's release. It would be nice to have an operational database for the new 2.5 quests to be submitted to.

The reason I ask is there has been a lot of talk about wether or not it's going to be fixed for use. I tried to PM you, but did not get a response.
    The ZC.com Database is alive!!
    __________________________________________________ _____

Curent Quest(s) :
    The Ring of Time.
    Working on whistle village.
    __________________________________________________ ______

Need help with bridges? Check out my tutorial HERE

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Sign the Quest Database petition! Let's show that we really want it back.

Since I've been in the "cause" for over a year now, I'm kind of out of words to say. So, without further ado, I'll say it in haiku. (Hey, that rhymed.)

The Quest Database
    Is what I really want fixed.
    I might scan my face.

GOD I suck at poetry.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

-15 penalty to all intuit direction checks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%

Perhaps I'm asking a dumb question / it's already been answered, but I looked through this thread and was unable to find such.

How exactly should reviews be submitted? Do you simply go to the reviews section, the console, press new thread, type it up and wait for it to be moderted? Or is there something else that should be done?

Also, for attaching pictures... is it okay to collect our own, upload them and link to them in the review, and the staff that moderates the review can check the pictures out and save them/upload them to the site or something along those lines? Or should we just ask to have a few pictures included at general points or something?

For some reason I kinda already submitted a review to the NES section before asking this- very long-winded with images linked with tags like a standard forum post. If this was incorrect, I apologize. Of course, if the review wasn't saved for some reason and you're interested, I backed it up on my hard drive and could resubmit in a more proper fashion. *shrugs*

The Legend of Zelda: The Inverse Mirror supporter

Behold, ye Banner of Gannons! Behold the power of regional changes and despair!

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Perhaps I'm asking a dumb question / it's already been answered, but I looked through this thread and was unable to find such.
    the petition is in another thread. >_>;

How exactly should reviews be submitted? Do you simply go to the reviews section, the console, press new thread, type it up and wait for it to be moderted? Or is there something else that should be done?
    No, you pretty much described the process.

Also, for attaching pictures... is it okay to collect our own, upload them and link to them in the review, and the staff that moderates the review can check the pictures out and save them/upload them to the site or something along those lines? Or should we just ask to have a few pictures included at general points or something?
    Whatever. However you put the pictures on is fine, so long as they show up.

For some reason I kinda already submitted a review to the NES section before asking this- very long-winded with images linked with tags like a standard forum post. If this was incorrect, I apologize. Of course, if the review wasn't saved for some reason and you're interested, I backed it up on my hard drive and could resubmit in a more proper fashion. *shrugs*
    I'm not stopping you, go ahead.

-15 penalty to all intuit direction checks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%

Ah, I see the review is up now and I didn't screw anything up ^.^ Unless writing a ridiculously long-winded review about an ooooold game counts as screwing up, which may be so depending on the reader XD

Thank you for your help! I think I may write some more when I get a chance and the inspiration strikes me- I have a game in mind if no one else goes for it first.

The Legend of Zelda: The Inverse Mirror supporter

Behold, ye Banner of Gannons! Behold the power of regional changes and despair!

Thread Information