User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling All Beta Testers! New Quest!

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    17.81%

Re: Calling All Beta Testers! New Quest!

How do you get to level 6?

Octorok
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.23%

The correct path to level 7 is swimming into a waterfall. To reach the waterfall, you melt some ice with the red lantern. You must have gone to level 8 before my latest update, which requires the item from level 7 to enter.
    There are two keys you get after the first locked door in level 7. You probably got the one in the room that had the trigger tiles and the tile warp to reset the room. The other requires you to use the red lantern on some odd colored floor ice on the first floor. You can't go to the second floor or beyond without the Mirror Shield from the lowest level. Another tip: there are two warp destinations from the room with the map. You need one of those destinations to reach the second floor.

The story has a link to Wind Waker. In Wind Waker, the master sword is powered by two sages, one of earth and one of air. In level 6, you get the boss key from the first air sage (the story has hinted on the creation of the master sword). In level 8, you'll meet the earth sage.

Brandon, level 6 is reached by using the ocarina near the location you got the arrow in Air Hyrule.

Darn. Still no new screenshots to show...
    Programmings my game because I program games.
    "Wait. You lost me at the part about the 'almost certain death'." - A quote I would love to make in an MMORPG.
    Disclaimer: Din's Fire does not make the user immune to the effects of lava. Do not use Din's Fire in mid-jump over a pool of lava. Death and severe burns will follow.

ZCG Current Version:
    Version 0.05
    For Mac Build 1076 Windows Build 1082

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

wallmasters in level 7 got me stuck in the wall screen

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.06%

I'm not sure about the lvl 7 boss I barely got a chance to see what it looked like than I was standing infront to the triforce.
    I'm good but they usually pose more of a challenge lol.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.23%

http://rapidshare.com/files/15727934...ments.qst.html

Another update. This time, I tracked down the potential continue bugs resulting from falling to lower floors and changed the level 7 boss.
    Originally, the level 7 boss was beaten by reflecting its own fireballs back at it. This has changed since you could literally stand still and win. Now you must use one of your newest items to beat it. When it is 'beaten', the floor becomes cracked instead of becoming a hole. That way, you can grab the heart container and then slash the ice to fall to the triforce room. Try the boss again pauldoo, since you probably didn't get a chance to grab the heart container the first time.

One of these posts I'll have new screenshots ready...
    "Wait. You lost me at the part about the 'almost certain death'." - A quote I would love to make in an MMORPG.
    Disclaimer: Din's Fire does not make the user immune to the effects of lava. Do not use Din's Fire in mid-jump over a pool of lava. Death and severe burns will follow.

ZCG Current Version:
    Version 0.05

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

In level 9 the wand dont use magic
    downloaded the new one :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.9%

Re:lv3

Can someone please tell me how to get to lv3. Have been wandering around for a several hours. I took the raft paths but only found 1 warp in water world. I got to a dark water world but couldn't get past the stones/rocks.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.23%

Wow, you're all the way to level 9! The wand does not use magic in this quest, so feel free to use the wand to shoot stuff as much as you please. In fact, you are gathering magic containers soley for the Lens of Truth and the three crystals. In level 9 there is a fairy fountain should your luck fail you against the Wizzrobes. Can you find it?

Crackers, the path to level 3 is across the broken bridge near a cliff in Water Hyrule. You need to shoot the statue with an arrow to fix the bridge. If you found the warp in Water Hyrule to Air Hyrule, follow the path to the arrow, You'll find the bow somewhere back in Enthrarel (where you started). Stay away from Fire Hyrule for now.

Clearly I need to make Fire Hyrule harder to reach earlier in the game...

ZCG Current Version:
    Version 0.05

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.9%

Thanks HeroOfFire. I've been wandering around for hours looking for the bow. I figured out where lv3 is but need the bow. I never did find the sword upgrade but figure I need the bow and arrow for that too????:)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

I have the wand and the book from level 9 got the sword upgrade from the tower but have no Idea where to go for level 10 , maybe the water level where I saw those special things in a left wall but can't find it back :)
    thought I needed the wand to get further in the Lab but that also doesnt work
    it also doesn't work on those dancing roots think the fire boomer is a hot item to find now and a silver arrow

Thread Information