0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.95%

"Expanding" the Shop

OK, I've got a few ideas with the shop.

First off, we've changed the Dmap and Shop count limits; How about changing the item limit for a shop to 6 or 9 items?

Second, new flags: Shop Item #(0-2, 5, or 8). This allows the items to be moved around, thus creating a custom layout of items.

Third, Quest Rule--Enable Z3 Shops: Similar to Z1, but you don't buy the item instantly; Instead, a specific string appears(mainly for item description), then you press A to buy and B to cancel. Also, it should ignore the holding of the A and B buttons when it reaches the end of the string; we don't want an accidental purchase, don't we?

(the Z3 shop should be possible;in theory, it's really a combination of the Shop and Pay for Info rooms)

"Shop" Rule: Don't Display Price. Eliminates showing the price, so you can make a guess on how much the item costs, or place it in the string in Z3 shops.

Well, I've put my 2 cents in. Hopefully, it's good enough.

Developer
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.71%

Re: "Expanding" the Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Linkus View Post
    Third, Quest Rule--Enable Z3 Shops: Similar to Z1, but you don't buy the item instantly; Instead, a specific string appears(mainly for item description), then you press A to buy and B to cancel. Also, it should ignore the holding of the A and B buttons when it reaches the end of the string; we don't want an accidental purchase, don't we?
    This should be automatically possible once I add signposts and some more string control codes. Though I'm not sure about the "A = yes, B = no" input system...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.95%

Re: "Expanding" the Shop

So it is possible in the future? Alright, I'll take that then. Now, what about the other things?

Thread Information