Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.08%

Re: Legend of Zelda: Fragmented Land

a) winrar is completely free and still lets you use it after it expires.
    b) it is always best so far to play quests in the same version that they were made in.
    c) you shouldnt force people to download the player with the quest... the player should be made as a seperate download so as to reduce file size for thos who already have 2.11 beta 10.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

Fajz, the entrance to level 3 doesn't require the ladder or the raft. It requires something else. Level 3 is in the middle of the inland sea. There is a long bridge that extends from the north to the south. But, on the bridge there is a water gap. You have to do something to that water so you can cross. There is an information dealer nearby in a cave that might be able to help you. The item I use for this secret wasn't used like this in past Zelda's but I wanted to make it do something different. Look around, see if you can figure it out. If not, I will tell you what to do.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

Franpa, With regards to the downloads on my site. Number 1, I don't force people to download anything :) . Number 2, I give the option to download the quest file alone without the player for those out there that have it already. If they don't have the player then they would need it to play my quest anyway so they would need to download both. Number 3, in order to play a BS Zelda game (as you know) you need the exported tileset files to see the BS graphics. If I made a download for the player and the quest seperate it would create more confusion for those folks who don't have the proper tileset (it already happened before when I had it like that). So, the game file download plus player download is more than that, its a single folder that allows someone who doesn't know much about Zelda Classic to download it, open it, and imediately begin playing with the nice BS tileset already included. If anyone out there is interested in getting just the beta player to play other people's quests I will go back online and find the location where I got the player. I think I googled it before. But I don't want to add it to my site.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

Dianne, I am so sorry that you are having all this trouble but I'm glad you are trying so hard to play my game! Do you want me to give you the files in another format perhaps? Maybe in an unzipped format? It would take longer to download but if there was some problem with your unzipping program then at least that might help. Here is a site to get 2.11 beta 10, but it is also an archive file. This is where I got it from so the file is essentially the same as the one on my site.

http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=90670

Not sure if it will do anything. One more question, when you extract the files you should get one folder named New Beta ZC. Do you see that folder when you are extracting? All the files should be in just that one folder. Also, I use Winrar to extract all my .zip and .rar files. Its a great program and its free. If you want to download it, here is the site. This might fix your problem. Nick

http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250-10007677.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.69%

Where is the bait for lv5. I got everything else and got as far as the boss door. From what I can tell on the map, I've been to all the rooms. Now I'll have to go through again.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

Is anyone else having problems with the file not found thing described by Dianne?

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

Crackers, ah yes, the bait. Sorry about that one. I know its a crappy move on my part to put it right before the boss but I thought level 5 was a little too easy. The bait is in a store on the overworld map. Go to the southern desert. You'll see a bomb cave blocked by two posts. Hit the posts with the white sword and enter the cave. I think its like 100 or 120 rupees.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.69%

Thanks, going to go buy some bait. I didn't think lv5 was so easy, but not hard either. How come the small wallet doesn't show up or the boss key when you get it? What other item won't show up if you buy them?

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.03%

Crackers, I don't actually know how to make extra items that weren't in the original zelda show up in the menu screen. If someone could teach me that, that would be great! Those are the only two items that don't show up though I believe. At least with the wallet the rupees tell you that it is there. Congrats on level 5. Level 6, 7, and 8 get much harder! I would recommend finding the reflect shield soon, hint hint.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.69%

I finished lv5 and have been hunting all over for 6. Finally went to the web site and now just don't know how to get in. Guess I have to go back and see what it is I missed.

Thread Information