User Tag List

Thread: SwanSong

Zola

Verified Bug SwanSong

Hello, I am new to the forums. I am home from school and sick and I sold my gamecube to buy a wii. (sold out, but you know that) I was going crazy so i was Fiddling around on TheHylia when someone mentioned it to me. I really admire this site and the games difficulty. (Sorry if I spell wrong, Thats the only thing I am really bad at, Spelling and second languages)
    I think its cool that nintendo isn't filing a lawsuit and is being really cool about it.

I am having difficulty in many of the games( except for 1st quest,of course)
    But I am most intrested in Swansong by Freedom. Problem being I can't think with this cold and so I just beat the second level (ghosty place) and now i have no idea where to go.... Can you guys help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Zola

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

Re: SwanSong

I moved this thread from New Member to here. 7:38p 1/12/07
    If you love... love without reservation. If you fight... fight without fear.
    ST: If you're going to go the way of the ostrich and stick your head into the sand or up your butt and expect everything to go the way you had imagined it, you deserve your fate.

Thread Information