User Tag List

Thread: Beginner help please!

Koertland

Beginner help please!

its great to get this game again. I was in Jr. High when it first came out and have been blowing way too much time on it since I found it a week ago.

I cannot seem to get past level three. the second secret passageway that takes you into the room with the shooting statues and the three blue swordsmen. I have tried to get out and about and tried to stay in the cubby and shoot my sword but nothing works. I have found only one heart in the overworld south of the fairy and the white sword but that is all. if I could get the letter or some extra hearts I feel like I would be set. any help apprecieted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Re: Beginner help please!

I understand that. To beat the swordsmen, just hit from the side. Sorry if you already knew that. You will eventually beat it, it took me like 6 tries I think on the first go through.

That is all the help I can give.

Koertland

Re: Beginner help please!

thanks, I'll keep trying. I did find another heart so that will help one hit or so. have you ever tried to use bombs to take care of this type of business

Thread Information