Okay, I've been working on the quest a little bit in the past week or so. My main focuses with the quest right now are as follows:

• Rearranging the Tiles Page to create more tilespace. This might mean deleting several unused general entities and tiles pages.
  • Further rearranging of the Combo Pages. I saw all the houses that are all of entrance type [Cave A] etc, ... yeah, that needs an overhaul. :p Again, major thanks to koopa and DN for their remarkable ability to move combos aside on the combo page. It's honestly been a lifesaver, among other delicious candies and holiday treats. ... And a puppy.
  • Combining the previous two points will also lead me/us down the path which will find ourselves with a fully developed series of both relational and Dungeon Carving mode setups for ... well, ... a lot more than we had previous had. This includes land masses and lakes and such.
  • I may or may not be building about a dozen little caves. Just brief one-room things. That is, -AFTER- I assign all these caves that people were nice enough to build an entrance from and to the overworld.
  • One of these days, I'm going to figure out what in the eight planar hells the L is trying to do with these plateaus to the east/southeast of the Forest Temple. It's like all the work with the hookshot you can put in leads you -FROM- the harder to access point -TO- the easier point to access.
  • Gotta finish up the volcanic area to the Southeast. >.>' I also need to set up those thieves hideouts. Nothing hard, really. Just need some thief sprites. Can anyone donate a few from ALTTP? Shouldn't be hard.
  • I may consider reworking a few of the sprites. I almost feel like adding a few new swords which go up in increments of damage scales, rather than the full blown class scale of 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. I want to see a 1.5, 2.5, etc. THAT Would be awesome. (You hear me, L? :p )
  • Okay, we NEED new Link Tiles. I'll see what I can drum up, but they'd probably only be temps. We should also allot space for the Link Tile Mod areas. I really am more inclined to put them closer to tiles page 0 than to tiles page 205, so... yeah, ... but we'll see what other people think. Guys, reply to this one please. ^_^'

Grand.