User Tag List

Thread: Zelda Defualt keys

Cageman

Zelda Defualt keys

Okay ive looked at the Faq about the defualt keys and the menus on the game. but i seem to have trouble with only a few of them. i cannot switch weapons or move the glowing box on the item screen once i hit enter. I get confused when moving blocks do you just run into them? do you have to move them in a certain order?

It is another persons quest. do you recomend any quest that youve made or played that are easy for noobs? and not too long. If you do i would greatly appreciate it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.99%

Re: Zelda Defualt keys

The only thing I can figure for the subscreen problem is if you were using the subscreen editor. Were you? As for the blocks, you press up against them to push them, and no, they dont have to be pushed in a certain order, but you can make it so they do with tiered secrets. For that matter, is this a quest you made, or are you playing someone elses?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.78%

You can't move the subscreen selector until you actually have items there. Remember that the bow cannot be selected until you find arrows as well.

As for blocks, just push against them for a second, but remember two things: you often have to defeat enemies in a room before they can be moved, and not all blocks are movable.

Cageman

one more question. What about Items that are in your inventory. how do you select those or use them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.99%

Do you mean things like the raft, amulet, and ladder, cause if you do, they are activated automaticly. Other items that you actually have to activate are in a different box on the subscreen, and are selected by moving the icon over them and hitting enter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    53.17%

Are you (maybe) playing an (older) quest with different subscreen mechanics. Try playing the quest in the (ZC) version it was made in. Install it into a different folder

[suggestion]Making ZC 2.5 backwards compatible[/suggestion]

Thread Information