Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.62%

Re: AlphaDawg's Unofficial 3rd Quest - Question

I have another question, regarding level 6. I've found the compass, map, heart piece, and superbomb shop in there. I made it to the Gleeok Boss, but died (because I was too lazy to go to the potion shop and upgrade to a red one..ugh).

So I've covered the whole dungeon, but I haven't found a special item, other than the super bomb shop (I bought 2). Did I miss something?

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.56%

No. Other than the Triforce, map, and compass, the Super Bomb shop is the only thing of significance. You need a Super Bomb to open Level 7.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.62%

Thanks..Level 6 is complete. Not terrible, actually..I remembered it being worse.

I'm on Level 7 now, I found it okay..it's really tough so far. I did get the map, compass, and magic wand. I figured out to use the wand/book of magic to burn that isolated bush, revealing the pathway. I defeated a bunch of darknuts in the next room, and got a key to open the door. But the next room has another locked door, and I'm out of keys. I don't think I've missed any rooms, and I've been good about pushing every block. Either I missed a key somewhere, or it's designed so you have to buy one. Buying one is no big deal, there's a shop nearby..I'm just wondering if anyone else remembers going through Level 7 and having this same problem.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.47%

If I remember right, in one of the rooms with this block formation:

Code:
    O  O
    O  O
    O  O
    O  O
    O  O
    O  O
    O  O
    you have to bomb one of the columns. Hung me up for a good while when I played through it last a few years ago...
    "Walking around naked is a health issue. Forinstance, if you walk around naked and aren't a hot woman, people like me are a threat to your health when we start shooting at you."
    -Mottzilla

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Hypercrash View Post
    If I remember right, in one of the rooms with this block formation:

Code:
    O  O
    O  O
    O  O
    O  O
    O  O
    O  O
    O  O
    you have to bomb one of the columns. Hung me up for a good while when I played through it last a few years ago...

THANK YOU..I wouldn't have figured that out in a million years. I would never think to bomb a column like that..

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.62%

Guys, I need help again.

I'm still stuck in Level 7. I found that hidden key, got the map, compass, wand, heart piece..I've been in every room in the dungeon except the triforce room, and the one below it (which I would assume has the boss in it).

I've been going back and forth, trying to figure out how to get there. At one point, there's a room with just blue bubbles..a tile in that room warps you to a room with a bunch of blue wizzrobes, and a bunch of red water. The only way you can go is down, but I noticed there is a door on the east side of the room that leads right into the boss room. Problem is, I don't know how to access that door. There must be another entrance into this room, on the other side of the red water, but I have no clue how to get there..

This is definetly the toughest dungeon so far. Way tougher than Level 6. I hope Level 8 is surprisingly easy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Hypercrash View Post
    I remember getting stuck there too, mainly cause that was something that wasn't possible in the original game.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.62%

Whoops, Nevermind..I figured it out.

But stupid me..I forgot to go up and buy potion before entering the dungeon. I figured out to blow the whistle in the desert room, and got to the boss with about 8 hearts left. I literally needed to hit the last patra head ONE more time, with 1/2 a heart left..and a stupid fireball hit me..

This time I'll buy a red potion, and there's no way I'll die..I hope

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.62%

Alrighty, I beat Level 7. Definetly the toughest so far. Blue Wizzrobes absolutely MURDER me..I guess I haven't found a good technique to beat them with (on the other hand, I'm really good against darknuts).

I hope Level 8 is full of stalfos and goriyas (kind like Level 7 was in the original Zelda..I doubt the boss will be a single Aquamentus though

EDIT: Found Level 8, and no goriyas so far! Only played a couple screens, but it looks to be Blue Wizzrobe Hell..

Also, there's a screen just like the one Level 8 is located on..I slashed through bushes/burnt bushes, but couldn't find any secret on that one. There MUST be something there (or maybe not?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

It doesn't get any easier with the Blue Wizzrobes until you manage to find one of the items in level 9 that helps a bit. (I think it's level 9... may be level 8, I can't remember)

Thread Information