vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37%

Re: AlphaDawg's Unofficial 3rd Quest - Question

Quote Originally Posted by bc002k View Post
    Ok, now finally..

Can someone give me a hint on where the hidden level is?
    Have you beaten level 9 already?

Also, what version of ZC are you using? If you're using anything other than version 1.90, I'm sorry to say that you cannot enter the bonus dungeon afaik. There is a bug in later versions of ZC that prevents you from getting the item that allows you to enter the bonus level in the U3Q.

I could tell you where it is, but it is cleverly hidden, and finding it on your own is very rewarding. (I was surprised when I guessed correctly where it was)

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.37%

I've uncovered most of Level 9. Still no Red Ring. I made it towards the end, where there's 2 choices..one leads to Ganon, one leads to a goofy Goriya..I actually chose correct the first time I made it there, but died on Ganon. The second time, I was hoping the other way would lead to the red ring, but it was the stupid Goriya. But I'm getting frusterated with having to keep buying superbombs (you need like 3, and the walls keep respawning), and potion. Even with my mirror shield, blue wizzrobes are a pain, and there's a couple rooms where I always get murdered..

But in terms of items, I probably have everything but the red ring. I have the Lens of Truth, and I also got the Flippers from that weird colored mini-dungeon near Level 8, which was a total shock, as I didn't realize they were even in this game.

I'm assuming I need the flippers to find the hidden level, but I've pretty much all the water in the game, and didn't find anything. The only other place with a lot of water is Level 6..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37%

Yeah, you need the flippers to get to the bonus dungeon.

You haven't looked everywhere... think hard. Also, don't bother trying to beat the bonus dungeon unless you have all the heart containers - you need them all in order to pick up the Master Sword.

Thread Information