Yeah, just like the title says. I'm curious as to what items (besides the Goron/Heat Tunic) will be sold at this Subrosian Market-type thing found near Level 2, Stonewater Grotto. I have PLENTY of ideas, but I'm not sure if anyone's read them. If anyone has, please take note of the last item I metioned:

Glowing Relic (Triforce?)

I can easily explain my reasoning for that in a post, but what if it was actually used? I don't want tu ruin the surprise for anyone. Honestly ShadowTiger, if you and _L_ want to know my reasoning, please, PM me. I'd rather not explain it in a post, and I'd rather not give my reasons unless anyone wants to know, so... Oh well. But seriously, I would like to know what items you're going to use (and any ideas anyone else may have) at the Subrosian Market, what price in Ore Chunks you have for them (Maybe a Rupee->Ore Chunks system is in order? I mean, in real life, money from one country could be worth more or less money in another country. For example, this Rupee->Ore Chunks monetary exachange could be like every 10 Rupees you have is worth 1 Ore Chunk. And every Ore Chunk you have is worth 10 Rupees. That's just and example, though. ) what that price would be in Rupees, and what you're going to have the Subrosians call them. Like, they call Hearts "Peaches". They call a Piece of Heart a "Big Peach Stone", though I suggest that for a Heart Container and have them call the Piece of Heart a "Big Stone with Peach Center". So... Let's begin. :)

Oh yeah, one last thing: If you can make the Ore Chunks, how hard are you going to make them to find? They were hard to find in OoS, which is why prices in the Subrosian Market were so low and why it cost you plenty of your Seeds to get TEN Ore Chunks. I say you should make them hard to find. Plus, perhaps with scripts, you can make the Market change its wares every time you enter. It could check the contents of each Shop value and randomly pick 3 items from any of the values.