Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%

No Enemy Spawn flag

Heh, first post of mine here in a while. Anyways...
    This flag works similarly to the No Enemies Flag, only enemies can walk here. They just can't spawn on this combo. A good way to use it is put it on every tile of a screen except one. That way, all enemies would spawn here. Basically, using this flag like that would create a little "Enemy Spawner" that'd spawn every enemy at the same time. Or they could be used to keep Leevers from spawning on certain tiles! Combine it with the No Enemies flag, and you'd have the perfect way to block Leevers from getting on certain spots... I mean, even with the No Enemies flag, isn't there a really small chance that the Leevers would SPAWN on the tiles you don't want it to get on, and thus get stuck there?

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.36%

Re: No Enemy Spawn flag

In addition to that, I'd also like to see a 'robe related flag - "No Warping" (bad name, not sure what else describes it). Basically, enemies can move and spawn in it just fine, but enemies that warp around the place (Leevers, Zoras, Warp/Wind/Batrobes, etc.) can't appear there. My ulterior motive? Have a Summoner that can only appear on 1 unreachable tile, but still be able to spawn enemies all over the rest of the screen.
    Crash Man is the coolest Robot Master ever! Well, aside from Skull Man, Elec Man, Quick Man, Gemini Man, Shadow Man... ahh, forget it!

Megaman: "Who cares if it's peacetime? You're an inventor, damnit - MAKE SOMETHING!"
    Dr Light: " 'Necessity is the mother of invention.' "
    Megaman: "Good, I'm hungry. Go invent me a sandwich."

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.53%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

With all these "No Enemies," "No Warping," "No Digging," "No Jumping," "No Flying," I think we might need a way to combine some of these. =/ For example, a combo for both no digging and no warping, but you can fly over it and jump on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.12%

It's been suggested before (and I believe even mentioned by DN on one occasion) that combos be redone to have several checkbox properties and/or multiple drop down menus for the ease of combining properties. I really like this idea, as it would certainly open up a lot of possibilities.
    Oh, if you want it to be possesive, it's just "i-t-s"; but if you want it to be a contraction then it's "i-t-apostrophe-s"... scallawag.

Thread Information