Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.06%

A link to Power

made with version 192.183 might need to be updated.

my quest has 18 levels and 2 overworlds its almost complete but im stuck and may need help ironing out some bits or advise on what to do its not passworded and first 15 or so dungeons are fully complete.

if anyone plays it and then stops i'd like to know where so i can fix that bit.

Screenshots

DOWNLOAD
    http://au.geocities.com/tox_von_cars...inktopower.zip

i fixed a few things since i posted a week ago. Is anyone playing it or is my quest to hard?
    i need some ideas for the custom bosses if anyone gets that far. i also need to do music and hearts completely.
    fixed key on road to L3 if anyone had early download and got stuck and i also made less conveyers for level 1 boss.
    Mostly ive been working on the look and the structure of map and dungeons but i need to do more with balancing gameplay to not make it to hard.
    i fixed level 4 stuff and road to level 5 since a couple of days ago i posted.
    fixed L6 path where spikes were blocking the way(had hammer when testing) also fixed some of L3 way to.Game should play through to L9 now still needs more testing though.

Tips for anyone thinking its to hard.
    enemies dont respawn keep continuing.
    give fake triforces to zelda before playing levels.
    dodongos place bombs near them they freeze hit them with sword they give bombs when die.
    use all items boomerang everything before hitting them and flame enemies.
    turn sideways to hit darknuts
    get potions from huts with cats and dogs.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.64%

Re: A link to Power

You put all the NPCs on the wrong layer. They should be on layer 1 or 2 so they don't float over the player.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.06%

I thought it was better this way as they dont get in the way since you cant talk to them anyway.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.32%

I tried out your quest a bit today and I'm wondering if we are supposed to have a magic line from the beginning? I haven't any magic at all. I played a lttle of level 1 it was okay except too many rooms where you had enemies and the floor moving in different directions. It makes it sometimes too hard so early in the game.
    BTW I'm playing it in version 2.10 and I went in to zquest and turned on the overworld map. With having the map on it just makes the game so much better. I did try it in version 184 but I started out with no magic also.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.06%

its meant to be a gameplay hard puzzle easy quest like gauntlet with heaps of button thumping but you should always know where to go though.

You get magic(and slash) after giving the first fake triforce(bait) to zelda and beating the wizrobes to the right

Thread Information