The article says that the Japanese list isn't final. I'd assume the US and European lists aren't either.

Quote Originally Posted by mattwdr View Post
I know nothing about coding, but how insanely difficult could it be to rework a game for online? Especially if it's already got multiplayer?
Like Cloral said, it's a bit more complicated than just adding a line that says "Multiplayer" to the source code.

If the individual companies (such as Tecmo - TSB heh heh) reworked them, it would be simple.
Possibly, most likely not. They'd need the original source code (not a sure thing with older games) to make it 'easy,' and even then, the systems simply weren't designed with online play in mind.

I sometimes feel like Nintendo is run by a bunch of idiots, it makes so much sense to make the games online capable!!! They will sell better too!
It'd make more sense to consumers and sell better if they cut the price to 50 cents, but that doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

I personally would rather they charge us a yearly fee for a XBL type service., than to continue to ignore the online gaming scene.
They aren't 'ignoring' it, they just aren't ready yet. You can't just buy a bunch of servers and say, "Okay, we've got online gameplay!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Cyborg
(didn't notice Warlock's post)
wtf
Quote:In addition to the different lineups, there also appear to be some pricing differences between territories. In Japan, Genesis games are going for 600 Wii points. In America, Genesis titles will retail for 800 Wii points. Add in currency differences, and Japanese gamers are paying between two and three dollars less for Genesis titles.

now that's some bullshit right there =/
Not really. Americans generally get a lower price on everything else, don't they?