User Tag List

Thread: 3rd Quest... I think

pucemoon

3rd Quest... I think

I'm pretty sure I'm in the 3rd Quest. The name is ALPHA. I think I remember it telling me to put in ALPHA as the name at the end of another quest at some time in order to continue.

I have also downloaded "3rd.qst" several times. Every time I try to open it, it says it's not a custom quest. So that's definitely not the one I'm in.

ANYWAYS... Whatever quest I'm playing (I hope someone knows!) I can't find the White Sword or the Boomberang or the Letter...or much of anything else. So I'm pretty screwed everytime I play. I can't even beat level 2!

Help! Help! Thanks!!

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    49.53%

Re: 3rd Quest... I think

It might be a custom quest because its creator's name was Alphadawg, or it might not be, because it came with Version 2.10, and is a big part of Zelda Classic. SOPILERS BELOW!!!

White Sword: Think, where did you find Level 2 back in the first quest? Go there, and use a bomb on one part of the north wall. Go inside, and if you have 5 hearts, pick up the White Sword.

Boomerang: In Level 3, there is a room full of Mad Darknuts (blue ones) and statues shooting at you. Your chances are slim of beating them all, but if you can pull it off, grab the boomerang before you get shot to death by the statues.

Letter: After beating Level 4 and getting the recorder, use the recorder to go to where Level 4 was in the first quest. Walk in and pick up the prescription.

As for level 2, this one also took me some time to figure out. If you're going for the dungeon item, find the map, and look at the key's prong closest the ring. Go there, fight the Gleeok (Be VERY selective about the opportunities you use to hit him), go east, fight a few more monsters, possibly push a block, go down, and pick up the bow. If you're looking for the boss, the interior of the key's ring is not marked on the map. you have to bomb a wall or walk through an illusionary wall. From there, it should be easy if you have the bow, arrows, and lots of rupees

pucemoon

Yer a rock star! Thanks!!:)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19%

you are playing 3rd.qst its just that you cant load it as a custom game... that is all...
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Developer
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

I know where the Magic Sword is as well. (Clue: you have to drop a bomb somewhere near Lake Hylia.)

Off-topic: I just realised that franpa and I live in the same city! Ca-razy.

Thread Information