User Tag List

Thread: Information on 2.10test 'quest'

Zeku

Information on 2.10test 'quest'

Hi, I just found out about this program, after enjoying console emulation since the iNES days.

I noticed that packed with the 2.10 binary there is a 1st/2nd/3rd quest done in the NES tileset, a 1st quest done in the SNES BS tileset, and another 1st quest done in a tileset that seems to be based on LttP and LA.

I wasn't able to find information about this 2.10test quest in your database, only that it was made by 'Warlock.'

When was it made? Did Warlock make the tileset as well? I realize these questions aren't very pressing, but since I'm new to the community, perhaps you can point me to some other ZC resources, and tell me something about this particular version. I kind of wanted to play through the original zelda again before I tried some of these new ones.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.92%

Re: Information on 2.10test 'quest'

what i do, my friend, is i just use the stuff. I don't care who made it. In fact, I appreciate it, mainly because I would probably kill myself trying, but it doesn't really matter who made it.

All credits go to Warlock =D

Thread Information