User Tag List

Thread: Stuck in Unofficial 3rd Quest!

4starcashier

Question Stuck in Unofficial 4th Quest!

Hey all wasup?

PS thanks for that help with the version thing.

anyways, i'm playing unofficial 4th quest, and I was wondering if anyone knew where level 3 was. I know I could PM the author, but other people could of played this quest and beat it. I know where level four is....but the wizzrobes are giving me tons of problems and I can't stand it. Someone help lol. I have the master sword, blue ring, and seven hearts. It wasn't kidding when it was difficult.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.9%

Re: Stuck in Unofficial 3rd Quest!

Are you sure you're playing AlphaDawg's Unofficial Third Quest, or is it a different game?

If you're playing AlphaDawg's Unofficial Third Quest, I do not understand how you got to Level 4 and found the Blue Ring without finding Level 3 first. If I understand this quest properly, the Blue Ring is available in a secret shop, but you have to pay 300 rupees to get it, which means you have to have a wallet which is in Level 3. Also, the Whistle is supposed to be in Level 3, and you need that to open Level 4.

Don't worry about trying to PM the author as he is probably not active on the ZC forums anymore.

4starcashier

Re: Stuck in Unofficial FOURTH Quest!

Hey all.

Sorry, but it would not let me edit this post or reply for the life of me because it said I did not have permission.

IT IS the UNOFFICIAL FOURTH QUEST

Sorry lol.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.1%

EDIT YOUR FIRST POST SO THAT THE THREAD SAYS ITS THE FOURTH QUEST!
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.92%

I know that this is getting a little off-topic, but LinkMaster500, I thought that AlphaDawg's Unofficial 3rd Quest doesn't have a wallet, or anything that the two official quests don't have. Am I thinking of a different quest? Isn't AD's Unofficial 3rd the one that is built into ZC and becomes playable by beating the second quest or by naming yourself "ALPHA"? (Furrows brow)
    All men are mortal.
    Socrates is a man.
    Therefore, all men are Socrates.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Riverman View Post
    Isn't AD's Unofficial 3rd the one that is built into ZC and becomes playable by beating the second quest or by naming yourself "ALPHA"? (Furrows brow)
    No, that's the OFFICIAL 3rd quest - the one that's included in every ZC support ZIP file (the one that includes the 1st and 2nd quests, and all the DAT files).

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.9%

Yes that is correct Luigi. The Unofficial Third Quest has some items not in the original Zelda such as a Wallet, Lens of Truth, and Mirror Shield. I know it's easy to confuse them with each other because they're similar in name and the same author made them.

But let's get back to the original topic here. A question for 4starcashier: Who wrote this "fourth quest?" Are you talking about the quest made by Glenn The Great, DigiPro31279, or someone else?

dknevels

does the third quest have a walkthrough or at least a cheat sheet?

Thread Information