User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Think you for unbanning me

lightning-z

Talking Re: Think you for unbanning me

Quote Originally Posted by erm2003 View Post
    That would make more sense.

About the site, go to it and laugh. It's a gaming site with no content and a forum with 2 registered members. The sentence structure on the main page is just about as good as his posts here.
    You are all so funny! Keep in mind Its been up for only a 3 weeks. but sine you all what to Make fun of it I added a real good News update on it. It is up to the min agn news break hour there. post there if you like I don't bit.

Is this the end?
    ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.57%

Re: Think you for unbanning me

Man, I knew FrontPage sucked, but I didn't realize just how much so. All sorts of misplaced and mismatched tags. The most egregious cases:

Three instances of <html>, four of </html>
    Two instances of <head>, four of </font>
    Five instances of <body>, and four of </body>

And that's version 5.0?!

lightning-z

Post Re: Think you for unbanning me

Hahaha So funning someone thinks I care about money! I don't Load Floppys for onething Two I know it would be a virus. Thats why all I use are store sold software. My Most used software
    Nero 7
    Linix 11.0
    Windows vista Beta 2
    Windows Media Player 11
    directx 9.0c
    MIRC
    Thats all I got on my pc
    The type Of computer I Own
    Duel P4 3.2gigz each
    Geforce FX
    400Gig Maxtor Hard Drive
    Blueray DVD Burner
    DVD+RW/+R, -RW/-R Sony
    3gig DDR2 Ram
    DSL 6mbs Line With built in FireWall

-15 penalty to all intuit direction checks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

Just thought you should know, your page is screwing up in strange ways. Your news updates have moved around- one suspicious one vanished- and your forums are displaying huge, oversized text. This is in the past hour or so.

Also, all your walkthrouth sections and such go to A/B/C/D/etc. link screens, which all do nothing at all but loop back to page where one selects what section they're going to (be it walkthrouths or cheats or whatever).

Incidentally, I don't see anything about money or floppies @.@

The Legend of Zelda: The Inverse Mirror supporter

Behold, ye Banner of Gannons! Behold the power of regional changes and despair!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.24%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning-z
    I wish you all a good day! Thinks alot I will try and be good.
    Why Armageddon Games: Sucks Ass
    They Hate hearing the truth about them self. They are all assholes who need a good ass kicking. They are all like 3 year old babies even the ops. Crying saying don't do this are that. That's why they are dead beats. Who else would give a flying fuck about spelling. I don't and never will I type this way because I can. If they did not have the foot in there ass maybe they would know that. This is the internet not the real world for crying out loud. Give me a fucking break. I know how to act in real life and talk and even spell. So back the fuck up. For the last time "I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!" so bit me
    "I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!"
    This is doubtful.

I know how to act in real life
    From where did you get the notion that the best way to act in real life is to spend time creating unvisited websites dedicated to ranting against a niche gaming forum where a few people hang out and talk to each other for fun?

lightning-z

The one about the money be removed due to vius. 2nd I know about 95% of links don't work due to. mistake i did when coding them they are missing the go? in the url. I did that with about all of them but Gamecube area works fine. Sorry for the mishappening in the forums its a beta copy:)

Beldaran you just proved what i posted on my site. He is a prime person it relates to. Really do hope more people like Jennifer joins. Oh one more thing My site is not being looked because I HAVE NOT GOT IT DONE YET! 2nd the users that do stop by are staff most of the staff don't post news are in the forums due to we use e-mail because we don't what the whole world knowing our biz. My site have over 50,000 users on hold till we get out of beta testing it. news there is ment to see what happing with new mods for the news post. We only get about 3 unknowen guest a mounth. so if you did look around and show the first page it says BETA. no harm ment but i had a nuft of you all poking at me about how i spell and stuff. If i whated it to look good and be spelled right i would use spell cheaker my site has that built in. the user shadow do the main coding of page's i just do the inserts. thats just the text part. and some linking. I am the one who use front page he don't So thats why the coding looks messed up.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.16%

Aww, you took down the pr0n
    I am somewhat curious about how his news page is extracting our AGN userids.

lightning-z

There you go DarkDragon I put it back up just for you.

Is this the end?
    ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.57%

It's so tempting to spam the comments, but I suppose there's really no need. It's all hilarious enough as is.

By the way, white text on a white background is definitely not a good design choice.

lightning-z

Go right ahead spam the comment. I don't care Saffith my site has zero rules you can flame me if you like. are show nude pics on the forums I just don't care. I just really testing the limts of what all can be done.
    PS you can also upload on my forums. not trying to puremot it but I use it just for fun

Thread Information