Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.92%

Re: The Fire Boomerang and other items:

Super Bombs may be powerful, but what if you found a way to only allow one to buy ONE AT A TIME? They could hold many more, but only be able to BUY one at a time. To top it all off, make it so Super Bombs have to be used A LOT, enough so it effectively lowers its usefulness. Plus, once we're able to script items (and I'm sure 2.5 won't be released until we're able to do that. ), you should make an "Ice Rod". Or, better yet, do what I did in Nayru's Quest (I only released it at PureZC. ): In that quest, I recreated OoA's Spirit's Grave in my own way. Instead of the Power Bracelet being the dungeon item, it was my own custom item- A Piece of Power! Yes, make a Piece of Power! What I did with it was it was a layered tile on the first screen. Under it was a warp, which warped you to the second screen, which was on a different map, so I could have copies of each of the dungeon's rooms for the "Power-Up". Upon warping, you grabbed Misc. Item 1 (Piece of Power item). What did it do? It allowed you to shatter the pots with your Sword (Or Heart Staff, in Nayru's Quest). All I did was changed the combos to those that had the Flower combo type. YOU, however, could do better- Make it increase your overall strength for items temporarily. It may have been a basic Custom Item, but it was fun to make nonetheless. I never did find out if anyone liked it, though. Do what you will with my idea, but expect it in Nayru's Quest in ALL of the "Past Dungeons"(Past Dungeons=OoA's dungeons. I'm recreating them all, except Level 7. I HATED it.).

Thread Information