Hey, long time no see guys. Creator of Shattered Courage here!

Anyways, I've made announcements in the past about Souls of Wisdom, and also released a beta, in which I kinda messed up on the overworld midi which kinda didn't fit the overworld, my bad, I was testing something, and forgot to check it after the demo release.

Anyways, for those who've played Shattered Courage, were very much impressed, except for the many bugs which they find in the quest. For I am a man of creativity, but very little patience to even play through my own game and test all the bugs.

The biggest dissapointment in Shattered Courage was it's level 9, it was way too long and difficult. I will not bring that dissapointment to Souls of Wisdom, that is a promise.

---------------

So anyways, since that day, I've been enjoying my summer really, I had much done in this quest in last spring, but kinda gave up on it during the summer, done small things here and there.

But now, today, if my internet doesn't fail me, I am promising a 'prebeta'
I'd call it a beta#1, but it's been a 'one test' beta, in which bugs only have been tested in one playthrough, also it doesn't include the game's final level. There is so much promise to this game that Shattered Courage couldn't even dream to compare, which is why I'm very impressed with myself today. The game will include 6 1/2 complete overworlds and 12 complete dungeons to provide hours of play.

All in time for your back to school too.

So I hope you enjoy.