You heard me, folks. This is a Contest. Design the best subscreen possible for NeoFirst, and yours is the one we'll use.

Although I'm going to be very liberal with my decisions, here are a few "Guidelines."

• I'm currently pondering having each area have its own different subscreen, with its own theme based on the area that you're in.
  • It's something new and exciting, and something you can think "Wow!" at.
  • Design whatever you want, however you want. It just needs to work.
  • The more entries you submit, the more ideas the rest of us get when we actually get to finalizing them.
  • Your entry may be included, even if you don't "win," so try your best! You never know what'll happen.
  • You can submit them however you'd like. Screenshots, scans, mockups in MSPaint, .qst files, ... anything.
  • .qst files are preferred. *lol*
  • Have fun with it. Seriously.

*Shoots a pistol into the air*

Go.

Rules For Submission:

• All submissions must NOT be a .bmp file. You can use www.irfanview.com to convert it to .gif
  • All submissions should include both an active subscreen (The top part that pulls down when you activate the subscreen.) and the lower part that's always visible on the top of the screen as you play. If your submission is missing one of these, anothers' may be substituted if it matches.
  • Store the images somewhere fast and reliable so they won't go down for whatever reason. I personally recommend www.photobucket.com. Imageshack is a good bet as well. If you have somewhere fast and reliable, host it there. Make sure it's convenient to display.
  • Try to link to the image. It prevents a horizontal scroll bar from growing across the screen.
  • Label your screenshots appropriately. It's nice to know what you intend to be what.