Hey ST in the picture was is there no details in the grass, did you turn the layer off? Anyways, the left way is the way to go. Maybe you should move the bottom left tree so you can see that hole. That is the hole you need to push the statue in to go to the next screen.
Yeah, in order to see the statues in ZQuest, I had to remove some layers temporarily. (Just clicked 'em off. No biggie.) Yeah, I got the puzzle. :p Thank you. ^^; I added in an edit to let people know I got it. Again, Murphy's law. ;-p

Also, you said you want to increase the enemies in the level and such. In my opinion it actually needs to be lowered in some parts. I still think the leever 3 is a bad idea, however this is just me.
I faced down the miniboss, and found it far too easy. It's just one new enemy. You have diagonal movement, while it doesn't. You have the ability to stun it, while all it has is speedy movement. You have SOOOO Many advantages over it. I added a few more screens to the miniboss. I want to see just how much people can handle. I also want it known that you can face the end boss Of L1 at any time, rather than just after you finish the rest of L1. It can be difficult, I guess. Not hellishly, but .. not easy.

Also, in the screen below the one you posted, you can make it so the red trees stay permament. I wouldn't do it on the screen to the right, since you need four triggers to open the gate. And if you put it on permament the reds will be gone but the gate will be closed.
Ah. Thanks. I definitely want to see burned bushes stay down for the count, except if they're involving a puzzle. I may also draw some burnt trees. Usually, it's the brown leaves that are burnable, rather than red leaves. Just me thinking aloud though.