Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%

The First Level Done, Demo inside

Okay, I am done with the first level of Neofirst. Since this is a public game, I provided a demo that is unpassworded for you guys to enjoy. Here are a few details for the level:

-Since there is no overworld at this time, I put the sword in the first screen so you can go about the level with the sword.

-The enemy spawns are missed up, and the boomerang sprites aren't made yet. I didn't want to mess with any of those since my job was solely the first level and I didn't want to mess previous work.

-I started everyone with 5 hearts because of the difficultly of the level. I was told to make it as hard as a medium level, so that is what I did.

-I put leevers in the level because ST said he will make them into vines. The reason is because it is like the custom boss (Which is a huge plant) is attacking you throughout the level.

-Also, the mini boss is a leever 3. The tiles aren't made for him yet. To beat him easy, use the hookshot to freeze him and then hit him with your sword.

-The demo ends at a plain screen. The custom boss will be in the screen above. However, since I am not making the custom boss I left it up that person to make the surrounding. So basically when you put the boss key in the boss keyhole, you are done.

-Also, you can't save the quest. There will be safe points added later, but I am not sure what ST will be using for that, or the system he will be using, so I left it out. That means if you want to play this through right now, you have to play through it in one play.

-The map is not made yet, sorry. Also, if is still a little hard for you, I suggest opening it up on zquest and adding cheats, to help you refill life and such.

Here is the demo:

http://www.mbwonline.x10hosting.com/NeoFirst.zip

Hope you guys like the puzzles I have provided. I was told to make this level like Revenge II, and was given plans of the level structure by LTM. However, it wasn't my style I found out. I tried to make it like that, but I am a puzzle junkie. So it is a mix of everything, hopefully you guys like it because I am at a point where I like it and I don't like it at the same time. However, the puzzles will surprise you. Thanks again.

--Shoelace

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%

Re: The First Level Done, Demo inside

uh... wasnt petoe/peteo and bh4/st doing this? are you an accomplice?
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.2%

cool, downloading now, thanks for sharing. :)
    :O)

ZC information I've compiled and my quests
    Adventure Tileset
    Elise's Zelda Classic

Don't ever buy an MTD Product, it's cheap over-priced garbage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.98%

Er... download doesn't work?

Whats it zipped with? it won't unzip for me
    Keeping something big a secret, in case it doesn't work out I can understand.
    But he deliberatly drops little hints just to drive us mad.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%

uh... wasnt petoe/peteo and bh4/st doing this? are you an accomplice?
    As far as I know, Peteo is putting all of his time into his game and of course The Lost Isle. But yes, ShadowTiger is in charge of the whole thing. I was just ahead of the first level.

Anyways, Master of Power... Umm... I don't know what is wrong. The zip file was done with the normal winzip, that I do with all of my things. Maybe x10hosting.com's server went down. That is the only thing I could think of if you couldn't download it.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.2%

The zip worked fine for me.
    I played all the way up the the colored (season) blocks, which stumped me and it was late and I was tired.... wah wah wah...
    I liked it.

Adventure Tileset
    Elise's Zelda Classic

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%

Maybe, I should make that block puzzle a little more obivious. Winter is Blue, Spring is Light Green, Summer is Dark Green, and Autumn is Orange.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.2%

Nah, it was just me, I kept choosing autumn second, like I said, I was tired.

Is the map supposed to work?
    I got it but it changed nothing.

EDIT, just read above about the map.... I must still be tired.

Adventure Tileset
    Elise's Zelda Classic

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%

No, I didn't make the map of the level yet. Because I am not sure what ST wants it to look like, and where the boss will be.

Anyways, so far my brother, Elise, Sephiroth, and you had trouble with the block puzzle. So maybe, I could make it the blocks have symbols on them to make them look like the right seasons.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Please acknowledge this post with the mindset that I'm not ignoring anything anyone here has said or done, but that I -really- need to stress this above all else that can be said.

This is AGN'S QUEST. It's your quest too! ALL of you have a say in what goes on. Seriously, feel free to make as many polls as you want in this forum. If you have an idea, I'd love nothing more than to see it and discuss it with all of you. My role is organization, not ownership. :p I plan on putting "Armageddon Games And the Zelda Classic Staff" as the author in the header, not "ShadowTiger, Shoelace," etc. (Though everyone will be in a credits area in the end, or available through a "hub" on map 1.)

Thus, if you have a suggestion regarding Level 1, please let us know. Read up on everything that's already been said. It'd be nice if every new idea could be a thread of its own though. Makes it easier to organize.

Anyway, MAJOR amounts of kudos to Shoelace for his astonishing and grandiose work on level 1. It was better than anything I could've ever even imagined, much less slapped down myself. (and I mean every single word of that, dammit. )

I've already placed down four save points:

• Map 9 Screen 3D
    • Map 9 Screen 4A
    • Map 9 Screen 63
    • Map 9 Screen 55

I should also add a few health / magic restoration points here and there. I've already got one on Map 9 Screen 3D. I've added a little bit more to the miniboss, but nothing major.

EDIT: ... Oh. ... ... Look, thread activity. < <. lol. Okay, Shoelace, if you need it back, I'll get on IRC.

EDIt2: ... Oh, ... you know what you can do? You still have the version, obviously, so if you want to construct a map or two, you have the technology. Plus, I have nooo idea how you did the maps for HoD. If you actually drew all of those, I'd eat my own hat. (I probably need to go out and buy some ketchup. )

Thread Information