Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

The Legend of Wario(Working Title):Please read and reply

This is something I have posted on the PureZC forums, but I also want to collect feedback here. So, here goes...

Story: One day,as Wario laid on his coutch picking his nose, and also looking for his pet cockroach that crawled up it, he got an idea from where he gets most of his ideas: the tv.
    Announcer:"Earlier today, evidence was uncovered that hints at the existance of an all powerful artifact know as the triforce. The record unearthed also indicated that it was split into peices and scattered to prevent its misuse. Alas none of this can be coroborated as the supposed clues to the location of the peices were supposedlly hidden in the Golden Pyramid, which sank due to an earthquauke a few years ago. In other news...."
    At that exact moment, a thought entered his head. "Wait a moment! I raided...er, pillaged...er, explored that pyramid a few years ago! Maybe I have the clues right here in my house!" And lo and behold..."Wahahahaha!! I do, I do! And with the the peices of that triforce or triumph thingy or whatever it is, I can get an extraordinary castle and riches beyond my wildest dreams!" And so, with images of adventure and riches in his head, Wario set out on his quest. But unbeknowst to Wario, a shadowy fiqure was also after the peices of the Triforce, and he sent his three generals to canvas Wario's world.

I won't be starting on this for a good long while, but here is what I have planned:
    A large overworld
    9 chapters with 1 to 2 dungeons apeice
    7-8 custom bosses
    Various themed dungeons such as The Boarder between Worlds.
    Other stuff, as I get around to it.

Again, I just want feedback. What do you think about this? Any ideas or suggestions?

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.28%

Re: The Legend of Wario(Working Title):Please read and reply

Yeah! That sounds like a good storyline and a mighty awesome task you have ahead of you. From what I understand, custom bosses are pretty hard to do. Good luck!! I look forward to it!

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

Thank you. but it is still aways off before I start actually working on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

Ok... some shadowy figure is trying to find the triforce pieces...Wario is looking for them... I know this is Wario's World, but it does involve the triforce, so... any chance you could somehow add Link in(that darn triforce-saving freak of nature)?

Decent storyline... try changing Wario's lines slightly so that it sounds more like him - it sounds fine anyways though. I think this'll turn out to be a great quest...
    Creator of ZURPG, a Zelda game that's influenced by D&D and JRPGs to bring together a unique gameplay system combined with roleplaying.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

Yeah, as the things I already have planned you'll meet up with: Link(mini-boss), Samus Aran, Ganon(not the main villan, but makes a cameo as the boss of mini-dungeon you [I]have[I] to clear), as well as several others nintendo characters you'll meet along the way who I won't reveal as of now, as they're the main villans (the ones who have generaly been obscure since they first appeared, anyway, so expect a certain hero to be in this mix..).

Thread Information