A lot of you are probably wondering "What is this quest called Celestial Lullaby anyway?". And I expect you to wonder, as the topic on it at PZC went completly unnoticed and noone replied to it.

Celestial Lullaby was one of my 2 pet projects while I was working on TLD (the other being Clippy Chronicles, then Clippy Chronicles 2). Now that TLD has been put on hold until I become good enough of a quest maker to make it as I envisioned it, Celestial Lullaby is my main project and Clippy Chronicles 2 is my side project.

CL was meant to be a short quest, only 7 dungeons. It takes place on Solstice Island, a small resort island. Sam and Mitch, 2 brothers who are heir to the island, can't share it, so they are fighting over it. The problem is: Sam is the spirit of the Sun, and Mitch is the spirit of the Moon. If one has the island, but not the other, the earth will fry or freeze (The sun rises to warm the earth and give life, while the moon rises to cool it off afterwards so it doesn't get too hot, and give death so the earth does not become overpopulated). So Link has to get the 6 triforce peices on Solstice Island to try to find a way to bring this dispute to a close before one of them wins the feud!

CL is not directly related to TLD persay... But it's story does share certain elements, like the concept of balance between light and dark, the concept that the line between them is drawn by our own minds, and that abstract concepts can be destroyed. However, the story's religious overtones are nowhere near as strong as TLD.

Areas:

South Shore-The shore to the south of Solstice Island (guess where I got the name). Contains the home of Sam and Beachview Shrine (Level 1).

Resort Equinox- The only town in Solstice Island. Filled with spas, resteraunts and summer homes of the rich and famous. Contains the home of Aunt Sohpia (Sam and Mitch's grandma, everyone calls her aunt though) and sortof Heart's Void (Level 7). I say sortof because your actually teleported into it from a cutscene, cut the cutscene takes place here.

Coroc Woods- A forest that takes up a good deal of palm island and stretches from the eastern shore to the western shore. Contains Palm Grotto (Level 3/4). Consider this area the "hub".

Mt. Puddlue-A mountain in the northeast of Solstice Island (It's not a volcano, Solstice Island is a coral reef island). Contains the home of Mitch and Cliffview Study (Level 2).

Starlite Ruins- A desert with what else? Ruins in the northwestern area of Solstice Island. Contains the Sun Palace (Level 5) and the Moon Palace (Level 6).

OMG it's a... Beach? Wow.

The entrance of Beachview Shrine. Guess where I got the name?

...And so I flipped them for massive damage!

A block puzzle. When you solve it, blocks go down in another room.

Another random dungeon screen.

An incomplete Triforce room.

I know the screens suck, but please bear in mind that screens 4 and 6 are incomplete, and that there will be enemies in screen 1. I also have fantastic screens of the partially under-water B1F, but I'm saving them for later...