Now, I was thinking about the MP3 encryption thread, and I remember the growing size of the 2.11 betas due to new features. How much larger will the 2.11 final version be over 2.10 (5 megs) !?!?! Not to mention the inclusion of Neofirst.qst, which uses the DoR tileset, bringing its filesize up to 1.98 megs by default! So, if the 2.11 final version is 5 megs like 2.10, then adding in Neofirst will bring up the file to 7 MEGS!!!!!!!!! For those of us who are stuck with Dial-up, we would be kicked off (anyone who has used dial-up knows this, it sometimes disconnects for no reason) before that would ever download!

So I propose that the 2.11 final is released in 2 versions: Full and Neccessities versions.

Full version:

All of the neccessary files for 2.11 to run properly.
The example quests.
ZIP format.

Neccessities version:

All of the neccessary files for 2.11 to run properly
7z format

I say 7z for the Neccessities version because it is more widespread than Ace and superior to ZIP, but is less widespread than ZIP. And, in a test, I packaged the neccessities version with 2.11b10b, and the 7z version came out at 2.99MB, and the ZIP version came out at 3.71MB.

It should also be noted that in the downloads section, the 2.11 full version should be labeled, in big bold letters, as the "main" version of 2.11, while the neccessities version is inferior and is only for those who want a shorter download time.