Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.14%

Re: General Bitching

Just call him Captain Kangaroo, like me!

Silly Australians...

I will miss GB, but I think it will be back just like all of the other times. Rules like spam were still followed there, so it was not completely chaotic.

Come back soon, GB.

Until then, most of you can expect some highly pissed off private messages. :-p

<SUCCESSOR> Its Shadowblazer's dark essence invading the forums

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.51%

Quote Originally Posted by mikeron
    Is anyone else expecting an all-Australian staff in the near future? Being on the other side of the planet, they'll work their evil while most of us are sleeping. Then everyone's screen name will magically be changed to either Bruce or Sheila.
    LoL, goki should change the AGN banner when you guys are asleep. :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.72%

Aussie Geekness Nutbars
    The name might be missleading, I'm not jigglypuff.

"...A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible."
    Second Nephi 29:3

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.07%

LMAO and so it falls again but fear not! GB is not forever lost! History shows us that she is eternal and only sleeps.

What a bunch of bullshit! Instead of expecting our fellow members to keep maturity and sense about themselves we'll just play the neglect game. You know damn well only whiny bitches PM fight. There's no cheap thrill!

Mods will clean up the same shit eitherway. Are we going into the fascist A Clockwork Orange mentality modding again? This place seems to show itself redundant time and time again(heh)

Just think about this for a second. What is GB? A place for members with real problems can duke it out and end up frenching like all asian school girls should? Fuck, no! GB is a place where Mature adults with beef can bitch-fight so the shit can be held aside in discussion forums and where newbies can front and play cool.

But then again I don't care. I'm hardly around enough to want to bitch anyone out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.58%

Quote Originally Posted by goKi
    I'll be making sure there are no more silent bans.
    *hugs*
    That rules so much ass.

i look for alot of people to be banned for shitty definitions of flaming. it's all been done before. a staff member doesnt like a person, person slips up ever so slightly, and BAM! gone.
    I think thats basically the biggest problem - you had to earn enough respect before GB posts weren't an almost sureset ban.

Mods will clean up the same shit eitherway. Are we going into the fascist A Clockwork Orange mentality modding again? This place seems to show itself redundant time and time again(heh)
    I kinda thought the same thing - It'll just spill out elsewhere. *shrug* I know if I have a big problem and no GB, I'll try to clean it up... but look at Zeo's GoodBye thread. (Good bye? General bitching? GB? COINCEDENCE???? OR CONSPIRACY?????/////1111!!!111) It's a big anti-breaker rant.

Hey, eat this snail quick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.7%

Quote Originally Posted by punkonjunk1024
    I kinda thought the same thing - It'll just spill out elsewhere. *shrug* I know if I have a big problem and no GB, I'll try to clean it up... but look at Zeo's GoodBye thread. (Good bye? General bitching? GB? COINCEDENCE???? OR CONSPIRACY?????/////1111!!!111) It's a big anti-breaker rant.

It won't spill out into other sections of the forums or there will be warnings given out. GB is gone so you either keep it to your self or you take it a PM. Don't like either option? Too bad then. The mods are going to be keeping a close eye on things like that from now on and I know Goki doesn't want any flaming in part of the forum.

That wasn't meant to be directed just at you poj but anyone and everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    It means taking the fart pipe off of your stupid ricemobile and gently accelerating after stopping.

Thread Information