Oh, sorry. :| You really don't mind? ... Well, I also really don't mind being called by my first name either. It's just social. :p Completely. Last name though, that's completely out of the question regardless of situation. ^.^

Right. So the lower right corner of the map is mostly composed of volcanic areas. The farther Southeast you go, the more lava flows there are and the hotter it gets. You'll probably see trees burning and such, but I think they're *already* burnt, so why bother. (I'll definitely be making a seperate palette for this area. Absolutely. It'll include both superheated rock, normal rock, and Charred Blackish rock with bits of obsidian stone.)

To the extreme northeast of the map, you'll find the 3x1 Level 3. (Might even be 3x2. Not sure yet. :p Eh, probably will be.) It'll be ... just ... ... charred. Like steak that's been stuck on a pike in a burning building for hours on end. Destruction galore. If you've ever seen that Episode of King of the Hill where Dale lets loose fire ants on his prized lawn, and after many attempts to get rid of them, the fire ants win and turn literally 100% of his lawn into small hilly desert ... remember his reaction when he sees that? He doesn't even do that closeup-scream. His legs just buckle under him. That's the reaction I'm looking for the player, only with more "What the ... ... ... what the hell happened here? :shakeno: Why is ... ... This can't ... "