Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.9%

Adventure in Mysteria

I've been playing this mysteria game by pikaguy900. I can get to level 4, but then I can't find the key to get in. Does anyone know where I can find it. I've found the heart behind level 4 and the 1/2 magic up the waterfall. I've explored the clown level I, but so far nothing. Two spots that might have something are the unmovable rock next to a cave near the area where the magic 2x sword was given. Also there is the area to the side of level 6 where there is a cave, but no way of accessing it. Maybe I need the hammer, 2x bracelet, or flippers. Anyone out there have a clue?

Ultimate Prankster Lucario QDB Manager
    Just registered
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.92%

Re: Adventure in Mysteria

Quote Originally Posted by firelight
    I've been playing this mysteria game by pikaguy900. I can get to level 4, but then I can't find the key to get in. Does anyone know where I can find it. I've found the heart behind level 4 and the 1/2 magic up the waterfall. I've explored the clown level I, but so far nothing. Two spots that might have something are the unmovable rock next to a cave near the area where the magic 2x sword was given. Also there is the area to the side of level 6 where there is a cave, but no way of accessing it. Maybe I need the hammer, 2x bracelet, or flippers. Anyone out there have a clue?
    Hmmm... Did you get the most recent version of my quest at PureZC? In that version, I fixed a key AND room problem. There was a room that you couldn't get to from the hallway above level 4. You should be able to now. The hammer is later on after level 6, as are the Power Gloves and Flippers. All that Level I (for item)- Clown Base has to offer is the raft. Good luck on the quest. (And thanks for getting it. I worked hard on it, and I hope you like it so far.)

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.9%

Sounds like you solved my problem. I wondered about that room. I figured it was there just to be funny! So I went to level 10 and got a key from there... I'm still puzzled about a shop that won't let me walk into it, but I'm sure the updated quest should fix that too... thank you... fun quest :-)

Just registered
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.92%

Sounds like you solved my problem. I wondered about that room. I figured it was there just to be funny! So I went to level 10 and got a key from there... I'm still puzzled about a shop that won't let me walk into it, but I'm sure the updated quest should fix that too... thank you... fun quest :-)
    What DMap is the shop at? If it's in Forest Ruins Area, it's just a building like in A Link to the Past in the Dark World. If you've played it all the way, you should remember a building with a treasure chest inside. You don't go IN a building, but more of going under the roof. This building I speak of in my quest is like it, except you get a Piece of Heart instead....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.96%

Quote Originally Posted by pikaguy900
    Hmmm... Did you get the most recent version of my quest at PureZC? In that version, I fixed a key AND room problem. There was a room that you couldn't get to from the hallway above level 4. You should be able to now. The hammer is later on after level 6, as are the Power Gloves and Flippers. All that Level I (for item)- Clown Base has to offer is the raft. Good luck on the quest. (And thanks for getting it. I worked hard on it, and I hope you like it so far.)
    Out of curiousity, did you alpha test your quest? That is, play through it before releasing it? I remember awhile ago that one couldn't obtain the Level 1 Triforce piece because of error. As a matter of fact, that's the version I have.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Just registered
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Pineconn
    Out of curiousity, did you alpha test your quest? That is, play through it before releasing it? I remember awhile ago that one couldn't obtain the Level 1 Triforce piece because of error. As a matter of fact, that's the version I have.
    If that's the version you have, redownload the quest at PureZC! You can get to level 6 there. And I didn't test it ALL the way before I released it. I DID change a few things after testing most parts I had problems with, like the shallow water in level 1 to suit the name of the dungeon. Not counting the shallow water, there's NOTHING in the dungeon to go with the name... So far, the main bugs I've fixed are as follows:
    1: Shallow water was normal water.
    2: 1st key in Level 4 was in room off the limits of the Dungeon Map.

And that's all I remember. If everything goes well, you can beat the game now!

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.9%

perfict, the update worked great -- as for the shop I can't enter, it's on my way to level 2, where I have to puch a rock to get to it. I can't get to the back of the shop either... maybe a bomb? Also there is a shop near level one tht has a guy in it that doesn't say anything, but I imagine that's because he needs the letter. Also in the very beggining there is a blinking piece of the heart. Is it just decoration? I pick it up, but it doesn't do anything. In addition, can you help me with level 5, I am quite baffled as to where it might be?

Just registered
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.92%

perfict, the update worked great -- as for the shop I can't enter, it's on my way to level 2, where I have to puch a rock to get to it. I can't get to the back of the shop either... maybe a bomb? Also there is a shop near level one tht has a guy in it that doesn't say anything, but I imagine that's because he needs the letter. Also in the very beggining there is a blinking piece of the heart. Is it just decoration? I pick it up, but it doesn't do anything. In addition, can you help me with level 5, I am quite baffled as to where it might be?
    Yep, that building holds only one purpose: To contain one of the Pieces of Heart needed to get the White Sword before Level 3. As for shop #2 at the start of the game, he DOES need the Letter. Do you remember where you got the Power Bracelet? Go there with the Magical Boomerang (somewhere in Level 4) and use it on the skull. Go north to the graveyard (remember this for later, as it holds a secret I will NOT tell you.), then west. There you'll find the Letter. As for Level 5, I will not tell you where it is, but I will tell you how to get on the road to it. Just take your new letter to the Bomb Shop owner (the guy at the start who tells you nothing) and buy a Super Bomb. Next, go to the Forest Ruins Area, at the location you find the Forest Shrine. Use the Magical Boomerang on the boulder at the north of the screen and go to the screen it was guarding. Find your way through the cave of maze (I made that up off trhe top of my head just now), and Super Bomb the wall on the left side of the screen. You are now on the road to Level 5. There are a few bomb upgrades here, as well as a path to the area of Level 8, but that's later. Good Luck.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.9%

I've made it to the end... yey! Only one problem. I am in the extra level and I go into the room with the master key. I climb the ladder, but it won't let me access the platform to get the key... do you have any work arounds, if not, do you have a cheat code, so I can enable the key. Also, do you have any pointers as to where the flippers are. I imagine I need to find them to get the five keys to access level 9. In addition I'm baffled as to where the power bracelet #2 might be, which I think is neccisary to obtain the big money bag to get the things from the 999 rupie shop. Thanks -- oh ya, how do I get past level 11... probably the power bracelet #2 right?

Just registered
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.92%

I've made it to the end... yey! Only one problem. I am in the extra level and I go into the room with the master key. I climb the ladder, but it won't let me access the platform to get the key... do you have any work arounds, if not, do you have a cheat code, so I can enable the key. Also, do you have any pointers as to where the flippers are. I imagine I need to find them to get the five keys to access level 9. In addition I'm baffled as to where the power bracelet #2 might be, which I think is neccisary to obtain the big money bag to get the things from the 999 rupie shop. Thanks -- oh ya, how do I get past level 11... probably the power bracelet #2 right?
    I'll look into the Extra Dungeon problem. Are you sure it's Extra Level- Kindle Grave? If so, then ignore it. You only get 3 items from it: Fire Boomerang, Magic Key, and Golden Arrows, all of which are OPTIONAL. As for the Flippers, they're in the area of Levels 9-15. The Power Glove (as I call it) is in Level 9, AFTER you get the 5 Keys from the guardians of Ganon's Stronghold, found in Levels 10-15 (duh.). If you unlock the wrong door in the room of Level 9 with 2 of them, you must go back to the Extra Dungeon and get the Magic Key. So you won't make that mistake (and I AM willing to let EVERYONE know this so they won't HAVE to go to the Extra Dungeon): Unlock these doors: North, North, West, South, West. This will get you to where you find the Power Glove, but if you found the Magic Key, ignore Levels 10-15 unless you want free potions.

EDIT: Oops. THIS is why i hate having two tiles that look alike, but have different walkability settings, near each other. I fixed it (in ZQuest) and will upload in a minute.

Thread Information