Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%

Re: Link to the Heavens Demo

That's welcomed news to hear. :) Why would I scrap it after a year's worth of work? It's really worth the work when you're done and somebody likes it. It won't be out for a couple months, maybe 3, though.

I plan on remaking End of Time when I'm completely done, too, using the Pure Tileset. It'll be a little more difficult. Then, I'll start preparing for my 3rd and likely final quest, which will be my absolute best work. Of course, that will take two years to make.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.9%

It's not that you would scrap it. A lot of people, including myself, start quests but then just don't get around to actually finishing them. I have had another one in the works for a couple years, but I just haven't had time to work on it more. Return to the Dark World was a 2 year project for me, only because I didn't finish the final few levels for over a year after the other areas. It happens. But I remember playing End of Time and I enjoyed it so I am looking forward to Link to the Heavens.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%

The name "End of Time" had absolutely no tie-in to the game. As a matter of fact, the game had no storyline. There is indeed a storyline to LttH, and the title is relevant to the game. The storyline isn't as evolved as, say, an official Zelda game, but is at least present. I will make my 3rd quest have an evolving storyline, and End of Time DX (which will be the title of the remake, I suppose) will have a storyline.

Enough of that junk. :) It's great that you look forward to LttH. (When I type that, my fingers want to type "LttP." )
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.21%

Pineconn, this is excellent work, I really want to see the finished product. I pray Lost Isle isn't finished before this, because I wouldn't want to steal the thunder from this marvelous quest. Everyone play this!
    "If anybody says him/her/it without defining what they're talking about, the conversation is automatically about my p.e.n.i.s. :-D" - Wild Bill
    "Design ideas come to me during fetid fits of masturbation." - C-Dawg
    "I want to give NoeL a blowjob! ^_^" - Peteo
    "The magic boob should be mine any minute!" - Koopa
    "Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism" - My Film Professor

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%

Thanks! As a matter of fact, I'm working on it this minute! I'm currently building Level 9 (it has 105 rooms, just to let you know). Later I will design the custom final boss, the credits, then something I won't tell you quite yet. I want it to be a shock /twist.

I'm kind of in a designer's slump, though. I haven't done much work on it until this week. (By the way, I blame Twilight Princess.) Now that I've beaten it almost twice, I will now go back to regular designing.

But that end boss is going to be a pain to make...
    My quests:

Thread Information