For Din's Fire, I say play up the mass destruction aspect of it. That's really the main thing it has going for it. Drop Link in a room with no way out and fire triggers (not necessarily visible) somewhere in the corners, where they can't be reached any other way. When they're set off, just make the whole place go up in flames. Lots of damage combos and fallen pieces of architecture and such blocking off paths. You'd want to be sure the boots weren't available yet, though...
I don't know. It'd be pretty hard to do well, I'm sure, but it would certainly look cool.

The first thing that comes to mind for Farore's Wind is that you could have a room where you need a key, but to get one, you have to go through a door which closes behind you and won't open. That's not especially interesting, though...
I'm not entirely sure of what is and isn't possible, really. Perhaps you could do something similar with switches? Hit a switch and teleport back to an earlier point in the maze, and find a completely different path is open there?
Hm... Would it be possible to set up a screen that's divided into two parts such that if Link walks through one part of the screen and later uses FW, he's teleported to the other part?