0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.11%

Re: Hero of Dreams

Thanks, I am glad you liked the puzzles. :p

And yeah, I don't have a computer and have posting things from the for over a month. During that time, mywebsite went down and my pictures including my sig are no more. I have one and a half weeks til I get my new computer so I can fix everything. :p

Exatraz

Hey there.. first off i am loving hero of dreams despite the fact that im at level 3 and have died like 30 somethin times. This is my first ZC game though so who knows if that takes anything into account. Anywho so i just got to level 3 and it wont let me advance. It still says i have to press the button i have for "a" so in this case z. i hit it over and over yet it wont advance? anybody got a suggestion? Oh and if it matters i am using 2.10 version of Zelda Classic. Anyway the story is decent so far. I hope i learn to use the quest maker like this so i can use the stories i have written and turn them into ZC material...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.11%

I know I contacted you on a PM about a fix about that. Let me know if it worked for you too. But yeah, I still can't figure out why that would happen to you. I just can't point out the flaw in the quest that causes that. It is boggling me mind. >_<

Exatraz

Yeah i posted in the thread before pm you. Anyways i said id reinstall ZC... well that screwed up so much stuff that in the end i had to start over with the quest. Zelda Classic isnt letting me play my music in the background while i play anymore... ohwell... i'll let you know when i get back to level 3 and if i get past that point..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.11%

That sucks. >_< Well yeah, let me know once you do, see if you have the same problem.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%

I'm having trouble in the battle with the commander in level 8. I made it up to the point when I could finally damage him with my sword, but I ended up dieing. When I go back to fight him I can only get as far as the stage with the 3 blue and 2 green wizzrobes after killing the 2 red and 1 white wizzrobes. I can activate the switch on the right with no problem but when I try to activate the left one nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong and not realizing it or what? I did it before so I don't understand why I can't do it again.

EDIT: Nevermind I found a way around it.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%

Well, Shoelace, it seems you aren't around much anymore :\

BUT- If you do happen to read this I'm just going to let you know that I'll be around alot more until I complete HoD... I just finished DarkFlameWolf and P{eteo's Lost Isle, and I love HoD so far!

"Whoa... This is a weird dream. Oh well, atleast I'm not pregnant like in my other dream."

XD XD XD

Question though... Where's the second key in Level 3? I got the one where you bomb a wall then it's in a chest, and south of the room it's in is an exit leading to an HCP. Help please?

EDIT: Nevermind, I went and looked at a previous post and found my answer. I'll still be around alot, though!
    BULEMIA- TWICE THE TASTE, NONE OF THE CALORIES!

"What? Dead decapitated hanging bloody bodies isn't okay for kids?"- DarkFlameWolf

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%

Ok, Shoelace (Or someone else out there) I need your help now!

What do I do after getting the key from the chick who wants to marry you after level 3? I went to windy peak but couldn't find anything special...

EDIT: Ok I found the canyon but I don't know what to do here! I think I need another key... Help?

"What? Dead decapitated hanging bloody bodies isn't okay for kids?"- DarkFlameWolf

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.11%

Okay, if you are in Havasu Canyon, you need to go to the Thieves Hideout. To get there, you will need 2 keys. One is held by Donmore. He is in the house on the mideast side. Once you get the key, Two screens up from the entrance of the Canyon is a key hole. Use it there to get to the Thieves Hideout. If you have any other troubles let me know.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%

Ok, I'm in Cerbat Shrine now, and I just killed a little dodongo. In the room to the north, theres a Triforce stone that says to be aware of cracks in the room im in... Amn I blind, or are these cracks hidden?

EDIT: Nevermind, but I need your help for something else. I just passed a timed button pressing puzzle in a room south of the one with an aquamentus dragon... I need a key for the room north of the dragon room. I already got the key from Digdogger... Help?

EDIT 2: Level 4 Complete! I'm going to hang out with ym friend for a while, so I'll probably be back soon.

Great quest so far, I love the humor! I can't wait for EotM...

Speaking of which, hwhen is EotM coming? Anytime soon?

Thread Information