Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%

Re: Hero of Dreams

Hmm, I've progressed further, but I've run into something uncanny. In Autumn Town, I was playing around with Ronald's Bow Game, and I made it to the second round. However, either I'm blind or there's simply no target late in the round. There aren't any blue bugs, the red bugs don't do anything, and yeah, I even tried killing all the Octoroks. Is it something crazy like Silver Arrows needed to shoot the red bugs, or is the target invisible or am I just blind or what?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.74%

You are just missing the blue one. It is probably behind the tree. You can see its wings if that helps.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%

I really don't see it at all.

EDIT: I found it, but I'll leave the picture up so people can see how devious this game is. Really, I stared at that for several minutes and saw nothing.

Also, level 4 was mostly fun (tedious with having to constantly go through that massive damage combo room), but there were a few bugs. One of note is that the image used for the Red Candle in the "items" section of the subscreen (you know, the one after you get the Map) is different than the actual image of the Red Candle. Also, in the room with the Hookshot torches you have to push around to be able to quickly get to the timed switches, if you push a torch to the edge of the Hookshot only area and Hookshot to it, you get stuck and are forced to "Up+A" out of there which makes you go through quite a bit of the dungeon over again to get back to that room. Also, I made the unpleasant discovery that as King Dodongo rolls, he does not get rid of the damage combos that he is behind him. I tried to dodge him by running through the lava, and Link died very quickly by standing where he has rolled... I don't know if that's caused by the limitations of 2.10 or by oversight, but either way, it feels very bad to die while standing on ground that looks safe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%

Just finished it. This is really an amazing piece of work. The last part in the ending freaked me out a little. I also found the Level 8 Mini-boss humourus because of his major attack. Indeed, very solid and well done quest, but you already knew that!
    -This signature lacks something interesting.-

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.74%

I am glad you liked the creepy cliffhanger. Thanks for the support, and I am glad you liked my game.

AmazingAmpharos, the candle was blue because I didn't have the right colors in the cset. I think I only had one shade of red. lol. About the hookshot, that is something with 2.10. It is the right combos, just a weird bug. Also, about the King Dodongo, I couldn't use any tile warps on that spot because of the fact that I was already using them on at the end the screen. So I wanted his roll to be an instant KO, I know I am evil. But the highest damage was 4. So that is why. Because it was just limitations.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%

Oh, that's all caused by limitations? Well, I guess that's understandable. However, could you make the middle tiles of the hookshot pit "stair" combos? That way, if players got stuck, they could walk south and warp back to the beginning of the room instead of the dungeon. I don't think that room was using any tile warps; if it was you could probably disregard this idea. If you were already doing this or something like this and it doesn't work, also disregard this.

I just entered dungeon 6, and yeah, the quest just gets better and better. It's kinda interesting how Link and the player are set up to be so mutually clueless as per what's really going on, and I'm especially wondering what's actually in Citadel at this point. Then again, I have a feeling I'll find that all out soon enough.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Okay, I am stumped. How do you solve this puzzle:

Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.74%

russadwan: I can't see your picture for some reason, it is a red x. I am not sure if it is my work blocking it, or if your host is down, but I can't see it. Odd because I can see AmazingAmpharos's screen still....

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%

Wow, that was weird. I'm in Level 8 fighting a spoiler type of guy, and somehow he killed me in the middle of casting Nayru's Love. When I revived, it automatically went off. On that note, said spoiler guy is quite difficult, though so far I'm realy enjoying this dungeon.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

The puzzle I am stuck on is two screens right from the entrance of level 6. It involves 4 mirrors, some movable chunks of ice, and four link to the past style switches, one of which is blinking. Please help.

AmazingAmparos: Wait, you're on level 8 and six days ago you were entering level 3. Gosh you play through games fast!
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    Well of course eveything's closed for Easter - don't you know of the great Easter tradition of people barricading themselves up to protect themselves from the return of Zombie Christ?

Thread Information