Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.31%

Re: Hero of Dreams

EotM= Eye of the Moon. He's done with it, but doesn't plan to release until ZC 2.5 is released.

Also Shoelace- thanks, I didn't notice THAT on the screen to the south of the big chest. I beat the level and got the flippers, now I'm going HCP hunting, Magic Container hunting, and getting Nayru's love and the Red Tunic.

Where are all of the Magic Containers, or the lady who tells their locations?
    BULEMIA- TWICE THE TASTE, NONE OF THE CALORIES!

"What? Dead decapitated hanging bloody bodies isn't okay for kids?"- DarkFlameWolf

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.43%

Yeah, the lady does say all of the locations. But if you notice, there are fairy statues on every screen that has a magic container.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.31%

I know, but WHERE is the lady who hints their locations?

EDIT: Ok, I think I have all of the Magic containters... my magic meter sticks out beyond all of my hearts.

EDIT 2: Man, I liked level 7! It was fun and challenging, and the boss actually took me 3 tries! then I figured I should use Nayru's love...

Well, now I'm in level 8 and taking a break. I'll be back when I need help!

"What? Dead decapitated hanging bloody bodies isn't okay for kids?"- DarkFlameWolf

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.31%

Ok, for some reason it won't let me edit my posts, so sorry for double posting...

I need help in level 8. I need a key... I passed the first 2 keys doors (The one right at the beginning and the first one to the west of gleeok), then theres a key door to the north. Where do I get the key for this? I got one key in a room with a bunch of centipedes and the chest was underground, and the one west of the entrance. Where's another?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.43%

The key is also under the ground in the sand. One screen up and one screen left of the entrance is the sand pit that his your key. :)

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.31%

Thanks! Ok, I'm in the actual castle now, and I put in the left key to the 2ns item in the level. Now I can't get to the right side, so I went upstairs. There are these two nearly identical rooms next to eachother, and in the right one you can push the blocks... I have no clue what to do now. Help?

EDIT: Ok, I got the key from upstairs, and the I went upstairs from the southwest entrance. I'll be back wehn I need help.

EDIT 2: Ok, there was a left and right key thing upstairs, too, and I put the key in the left hole upstairs. Now what? I'm lost...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.43%

To enter the right side of the castle, you have to go one screen right of the entrance and dive where the hole is. You will then be able to swim all of the way to the right side.

There are 4 keys in the castle. It looks like you got the ones with the block puzzles that you have to use the fireboomerang on the curtains to see the shadows on the blocks. So on the first floor there are two keys on the top corners. On the top left most screen (the lava side with the spikes), you have to use your wand really fast and solve the puzzle while the spikes are coming. This is the hardest puzzle in the game by the way. And on the top right most screen you can enter it one screen down, by diving and swimming to the screen.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.31%

Ok, thanks!

I finished level 8- the commander was pretty difficult. I actually had to use a potion dose at him!

I loved the plot twist after level 8, though one part was expected...

I just got all 24hearts, so I have 100% other than game clear I think.

EDOT: Ok, I made it to the Final Boss, and on his form with "Press UP + A", what do I do?

EDIT 2: Finished the game. the last boss was the hardest of all O.o

R.I.P. Norma!

I liked the ending, and the credits music

R.I.P. Norma!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.43%

Hey, I am glad you liked the game. When I first was designing the 8th level, I designed it as the last level. And I was going to leave it as a cliff hanger after that level. That is why the commander was so hard, because he was supposed to be the last boss. But I felt giving and added the last boss. He was going to make an appearance on the sequel, but I thought about it, and wanted to focus on my villian, Lunaphr. So I rewrote a lot of it, and now my series revolves around Lunaphr. :)

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.31%

~~~ Hero of Dreams Review ~~~

Alright Shoelace, this was a VERY good quest. I love the ending cliffhanger!

Storyline/Plot: 20/20

There are tons of unexpected twists and turns in the plot, and best of all- the plot actually sticks together!

Gameplay (Controls, Items, etc.): 18/20

There are all kinds of items in this game, but no gold ring, boots, farores wind, golden arrows, and a few others. As for controls, the bug that makes turning mess up a bit if you've moved to far in one direction gets VERY irritating in level 6...

Difficulty: 14/20

Congratulations, Shoelace. You ACTUALLY got me to die. 24 times, actually. This difficulty would be higher if this was the first ZC game I've played, but Lost Isle left me with 86 deaths in the end...

Overall: 19/20

This game is nearly perfect. Good graphics, easy to get used to, not to hard, not too easy- just right. I'm sure EotM will be even better, as it's had TONS of time to develop, and it is on a new version of ZC.

Thread Information