1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Re: Zelda in 3D

Quote Originally Posted by System Error
    It's plausable, although it wouldn't be very good. It'd be best for short sections or maybe even a mini-game. And it'd take up a lot of tiles. But at any rate, if you take advantage of multiple stair tiles, it shouldn't be too hard, if you think creatively.
    Yeah, it's "possible," as I stated here:

Quote Originally Posted by Pineconn
    Hmm... I suppose a 3D Zelda game could be made in ZC. In 2.11, that is. With multiple tile warps, they can be placed in front, left, right, and behind Link, who is under layer 6 which has the scene. Each tile warp would turn you (left/right), walk forward, or back up. Each "scene" would have to be ripped and pre-rendered. Just continue until a game of about 375,000,000,000,000 scenes is made! A "scene" would have to be any direction Link can face, on any point Link can stand. Oh, and there can't be any items or enemies. AND it would have to be 1st person.
    Go ahead and do it. :)
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.8%

Re: Zelda in 3D

Umm...I said "It'd be best for short sections or maybe even a mini-game." Not an entire game. And I forgot to mention this, but it was somewhat implied: it should be simplistic. Like the maze mini-game in Legend of the Mystical Ninja. You really have to play it to see what I'm getting at, but once you understand, it'll make more sense. You cannot make it like OoT with its free-roaming nature.

Thread Information