Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

Zelda Classic Quest Three

This is pretty tough! Does anyone know if there's a walkthrough for quest 3? TIA.

fred91

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.63%

Re: Zelda Classic Quest Three

Hmm...well about awhile ago Alphadawg had walkthroughs for his quests on his site. But the site went down quite awhile ago (I think 5 monthes.) and hasn't been seen for 3 years....

I don't think any exist anymore. Unless there's a backup of his site somewhere.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

Thanks for the quick response. I think I found Alphadawg here:
    http://www.casadealphadawg.com/

But the links don't go where you'd expect. Almost!!

thanks again.

Gerber

GAHGHGH

Someone please tell mew how I can get silver arrow in this quest,
    it's the only thing I can't get!

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

Gerber,

You wouldn't like to share your notes, would you? I still haven't found level one!

Ultimate Prankster Lucario QDB Manager
    Just registered
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.99%

Quote Originally Posted by fred91
    Gerber,

You wouldn't like to share your notes, would you? I still haven't found level one!
    In 3rd quest? Level 1 is a few screens to the left of the start. I found it, but it's a little bit hard.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

Thanks, I found level one right after my last post! And, you're right I'm getting killed.

Ultimate Prankster Lucario QDB Manager
    Just registered
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.99%

Quote Originally Posted by fred91
    Thanks, I found level one right after my last post! And, you're right I'm getting killed.
    Well, what would you expect from a 3rd Quest? The 2nd Quest is harder than the 1st, so it's no surprise that the 3rd is much harder than both.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.02%

As for the silver arrow, you need to push a block in a room with two rows of blocks and some Keese. This passage will put you on the right way to eventually getting the silver arrow.

Gerber

Well... I could have sworn I checked in that room a gazillion times. I'll check it if I ever play it again. I had a similar problem with finding the power bracelet, but eventually figured it out when I double checked a place where it was hidden.

There's one thing irritates me about this game, especially in the the later levels. That thing is all the rooms that are just claustrophobic halls completely lined with bullet spewing statues and packed with a large number of enemies. That is just a survival match and not a skill match for the most part.

Other than that I love the challenge that the game provivided. Some sequences left me giving up. I especially love the sections of levels that force you to play without a sword and leave you wondering how to kill some of the enemies. Another good moment was level 2. Killing that gleeock with weak Link was one the hardest parts for me in that game, and it made me regret not buying the blue ring as early as I could have. Some of the levels are pretty tough to find, but level 9 was easier than I thought it would be. There's also a lot of that old men who charge you for door repair charge, which kind of made me mad because it had me getting afraid of entering some of the hidden entrances. I also despise those jerks in the labrynths who ask for your money or your life, they should just not exist-- well the ones who trap in the room or send you back to the start anyway.

I've also been trapped without escape a few times in this game, once in level 3 and again in level 6. In level three there is a room that you walk through the wall into but can't walk back out of. It was kind of stupid on my part really because I pushed a block the wrong way, leaving me trapped inside the room. (I later discovered that I could bomb through the walls in the room, but I didn't have bombs at the time). In the level 6 incident, I had dispatched all of the enemies in a certain area of three rooms and needed a key to escape, but I did not have one, and I feel a key should have been given in that area of the level.

Oh and theres a weird glitch in the game. Somehow I drained all the water in the game, as the lakes would do when the recorder would be played. I don't exactly remember how, but I think I tooted in one room and it changed colour, but did not enter the passage that opened on the screen and instead just walked away and when I eventually got to the a room with water, I discovered the whole sea had rolled back.

Thread Information