0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.58%

Realms of Chaos RPG

Some backround infos:
    This is a tie-in to my fantasy/sci-fi story that I'm currently working on (click here to see it). It takes place roughly 2 years from the opening of the story...

Rules: you're limited to using up to 5 characters (can be from just about anything, needs a discription along with some abilities), try to keep to the storyline, and no "instant kills" please (a few more might be added along the way)

Characters -
    Dynamix - He's one of the few to have explored the dimentions; as a result of many battles, he's lost many a limb, so most of his body is cybernetic. He singlehandedly won the Second Dimentional Wars. Some of his abilitles including the general mastery of the elements, the use of swords, a full range of magiks and transending the dimentions

Newtype - He's returned to the present after having being stuck 500 years in the past. He's a Neko-cyberhumanoid (he turned part cat after a battle going ary). During the Third Dimentional Wars, his dimention was completely distroyed, leaving him without a home.
    Some of his abilitles includes dual-sword mastery, control of lightning, has a copy of Bass built into him, can cast Magus-type spells, and going into a "Blood Riot" powered rage.

(I will be introducing a few other characters later on if the story progresses...)

Newtype has just used most of his energy to make the final time jump to the present.
    Thinking to himself, I'm finally back, but where am I? I don't recognize this dimention. Looks like I used a bit too much energy... He promptly passed out from the exhaustion.

Back at Dynamix's home dimention; he notices that his equiptment has finally detected Newtype. Great, what did he get himself into this time... Interesting, this dimention hasn't been explored yet. It's going to make it quite a bit harder to find him now.
    After completing that thought, he warped to that dimention.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%

Re: Realms of Chaos RPG

Vincent 'Death' Alcatai - Still quite young, this master swordsman can wield two swords to devastating effect, as well as combine his sword abilities with a rare breed of Water magic. He can also increase his reflexes to the point where he is almost untouchable against the lumbering titans of monsters he's fought in the past.

(I might also add his companion later)

"For some strange reason, I fear that this virus will spread..." Death looked down at the ground, his navy blue hair almost blending in with the night. He'd seen so many of his friends infected by the virus, he almost wanted to have it on him, just so he could join them again.

As he sat down next to his old house, he heard something rustle behind him... "What the hell...?" Leaping towards the hedge, he found himself being bound by one of those infected by the virus... Damnit, it's Kuraudo... "What do you want?!?" He was greeted by a snarl, "Oh... I see, you want to infect me... Well..." He brought his sword out and sliced through the ropes with ease, "Come and get me!"

[Outclassed, so help would be appreciated? XD]

"Now you shall die by my balls... uh, I mean bulls." - Cesar Morales, Total Overdose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.58%

(Dynamix) Great, I've come to a world that's being plagued by some kind of virus "Activate Barrier Armor" I'll have to make this exploration quick..

After some time, Newtype began to wake up and realized that somebody just tripped over him. He notices that it's some guy with blue hair, and that he's been running for quite a while. "Dude, what's the rush?" He then got up and dusted himself off, sensing something was coming his way. "I see that you're having some problems, need some help? Oh, Newtype by the way."

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%

"Everyone just calls me Death." Death looked at Newtype, "You look just like one of them, y'know... Help would be appreciated." Death looked at his pursuer and grinned, Just like the old times. He phased out somewhat, a strange feeling overcoming him, First sign of the virus... PHASING OUT AND TINGLING!

Struggling to keep his feet, Death started stumbling around, randomly mumbling something like "No... NOT NOW!" His head started to hurt, Second sign... headaches, sore arses and sometimes nausea... "Newtype... Get to... that subway... station..." Stumbling over his feet again, Death fell down the stairs to said subway station, his whole body looking paler than before.

"Now you shall die by my balls... uh, I mean bulls." - Cesar Morales, Total Overdose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.58%

(Newtype)"Activate Double Speed routines." Newtype then picked up Death and ran into the subway. What the heck is going on in this world...oh shi-- As he ran into the subway, he saw a SpiderDemon causing a bloody rampage. With Death over his shoulder, he managed to roll out of the way of the chaingun fire. My strength hasn't fully recovered yet, how the hell can I take this demon on?

(Dynamix) Well, I finally reached some ground, this place is a bit barren. Hmm; I've found NT, dang, he's on the other side of this planet. I guess it's time to speed run...

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%

Death saw the SpiderDemon and smirked, "Password's Sub-Zero." The SpiderDemon backed away, "Found him on the other side of the subway... thought he'd be a bit more helpful on this side." Newtype shrugged and walked past the 'guard', wondering how someone so young managed to tame such a powerful being.

Inside, Death saw what was left of his Survival force, "People, we have a problem." By this time, his whole body was starting to turn snow-white... "One of 'em got me."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.58%

(Dynamix) There, I'm getting there finally. Looks like there's been some chaos here...What the-- As he avoided a fireball, Dynamix noticed that there was a horde of demons charging him. Now he was starting to get angry. "So, you've managed to infiltrate this dimention too, eh? Abyss will pay for what he's done...but first I have to take care of these minions. FIRESTORM!" A large group of demons were engulfed in the flames and were destroyed; but the stronger ones kept advancing. Looks like NT will have to wait a little while, I hope he's alright...

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.06%

(Scanning target... Target identified as follows:

Minak 'XIII' Sudanski: The best friend of Death, XIII is half-android, armed with a powerful sniper rifle. He doesn't talk much, running on the premise that 'actions speak louder than words'. A great ally to have in combat, especially against other gunners.

Scan complete.)

As Dynamix struggled to fight the demons, he didn't notice someone take up a sniping position behind him, but started to notice that someone was helping him when the demons started taking heavy losses from what appeared to be railgun shots.

Back with Death and Newtype, the SpiderDemon was anxious, wondering when it would next get to feed... "Hey, someone throw Guardian something to eat." Everyone looked around for the source of the voice, but a cough led them to Death's position, who was now looking much worse for the wear. "Don't just sit there, feed 'im!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.58%

(Newtype) well now...let's see if I have enough power for a spell FIRESTORM!
    The following attack took out the SpiderDemon, but it completly revealed their location. With that, Newtype felt something starting to come over him. He knew exacly what it was, the Blood Riot. Might as well make this worthwhile, as he was thinking that, the inner demon took over and started destroying everything in sight.

(Dynamix) I'm getting a little sick of these demons."Whoever is behind me better clear some space, there's going to be a massive explosion very soon." With saying that, he began the movements for a Quadranic attack.
    (here's how that works, in order to perform it, one needs to "draw" a 3D polygon around the target. after an incantation, energy/elemental blasts come forth from the "connecting joints" of the polygon. if there is no target, there will be a massive explosion)
    They'll never know what hit them. Thinking that, he finished connecting the object and the incantation. With that, he said, "Ignite Quadranic Firestorm". A massive fire-based explosion ensued.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%

Tracy: An android at about 25 years of age. He can control metal(his entire skeleton is, and a mesh under his skin) and use magic. Has normal guy cut silver hair w/bangs, think Trunks from DBZ. Fun fact-he was made at Area 51 on Earth to be the "ultimate soldier"(prototype) but got rebelious. (don't ask where "Kuwawa" came from)

The light was gone, and Tracy looked around to see he was not where he was before-with his wife and Mr. Kuwawa on the Sarcacia Navy's space hq fighting.
    "Dammit Kuwawa! He ******* sent me through dimentions again! AGAIN!!!" Just then he heard a massive explosion. "What the hell!?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Myself
    I still like anime. Why? Yes. Still.
    And now I'm big on manga.

Note: If you don't see me around for long periods of time, it's because I have other stuff going on, or am just forgetting to come back. I did the same thing with my email, I had to re-open my account...

Thread Information