User Tag List

Thread: Eight Stupid Stories About Stupid People.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.36%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Eight Stupid Stories About Stupid People.

---Eight Stupid Stories About Stupid People---

1) Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying "Free to good home, You want it you take it". For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too un-trusting of this deal, looks to good to be true, so he changed the sign to read "Fridge for sale $50". The next day someone stole it.

2) While looking at a house, my brother asked the real estate agent which direction was North because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every morning. She asked, "Does the sun rise in the North?" When my brother explained that the sun rises in the East, (and has for sometime), she shook her head and said, "Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff."

3) I used to work in technical support for a 24x7 call center. One day I got a call from an individual who asked what hours the call center was open. I told him, "The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week." He responded, "Is that Eastern or Pacific time?"

Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, "Uh, Pacific."

4) My colleague and I were eating our lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend drive to the shore. She drove down in a convertible, but "didn't think she'd get sunburned because the car was moving."

5) My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car It's designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk.

6) My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount...(I should have bought 10 cases!)

7) I was hanging out with a friend when we saw a woman with a nose ring attached to an earring by a chain. My friend said, "Wouldn't the chain rip out every time she turned her head?" I explained that a person's nose and ear remain the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned

8) I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands.

"Now," she asked me, "Has your plane arrived yet?"

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%

Re: Eight Stupid Stories About Stupid People.

All of these are kind of like 'Here's your Sign' jokes...

A few things I thought...

3. I laughed. I was thinking, "It's open 24 hours a day, seven days a week...Unless you have a different system to measure time, it doesn't matter!"

4. "No, the sun was going to back away from you because you were going 50 miles an hour."

5. The seatbelt cutter most likely isn't going to rip through the trunk and land next to you!

8. Answer: "No. I'm still at home, and this is a hologram telling you to look for my luggage when I get here."

Here's four of your signs...
    Eh. Nothing really important to write here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.6%

1) Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying "Free to good home, You want it you take it". For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too un-trusting of this deal, looks to good to be true, so he changed the sign to read "Fridge for sale $50". The next day someone stole it.
    you put something on the roadway for free, and nobody takes it, but when there's a price on it and it sits, somebody swipes it; life's funny that way

all the other ones I lol'd at

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.58%

Funniest thread for a long time. That made my day. I really appreciate the number of funny and entertaining threads that have been popping up here lately, and this has got to be the best so far.
    Koopa - former member of AGN and retired ZC developer.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

Heh, I got a free couch from somebody putting it out by the curb... Ugly as hell, but it's comfortable. And no, we checked for cat piss etc, it was good.
    "Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Karate guys for cash. Aegix Drakan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

:)

the best part is that all these situations are perfectly realistic. I ROFLMAO'd when I read #8. Lady, HE'S STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez
    AGN is not meant for people who have lives. Come back home, turn the lights off and stare in awe at the glow that comes from the monitor.
    Do you enjoy challenging RPGs? Do you enjoy dark storylines? You'll like my game. Go on, it's not very long.
    You can download my game for free right here!
    Feedback on it would be nice. It'll help with future projects.

Thread Information