Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.53%

Re: Land of Ryku

Ok, I'll do them. I will just check the dungeons, to see if they are...

1.) Have a lot of originality, ex. 4 quests have the same color, but the 5th one has a different color. Difference that is fun.
    2.) Have many different ways to figure things out.
    3.) A good challenge.
    And 4th, has many obstacles that test your mind, and your strength.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    57.35%

Re: Land of Ryku

i am good at overworlds actually :) (bad at dungeons though ). just to remind you that isnt the whole story. if you want to slow it down you can there is no dead line or anything. take as much time as you want.

i hate dead lines too so it is okay.

i will do overworld and items or just items unless some one else is better than me at it.

i think i will show you some ideal screen shots

one other thing

the laser weapons: they are from the humans which have advanced sciences and have locked themselves away in a forcefield (dont worry it wont look like the concrete jungles of today, instead a peaceful place with grass and trees, homes that are open to the out doors [humans have advanced far enough to recocnize the beauty of nature and have demolished bad things {everything is done robotically and there is no money or currency}] so the sprites wont be too hard [they still have a military and a perfect demorcracy government]. so i will be doing sprites and items i guess.

whats up with the Tales of Symphonia stuff. Kratos as an angel would look so much better and kill so much more awesome than the chosen....any way (sorry if i spoiled something)

when i try to save the quest it causes and illegal operation and shuts down zelda classic .

i am thinking that i will make the sprites all in one day
    :googly:
    ~Mysterious Paladin~

Thread Information